PDA

View Full Version : Bay Lake - April 2013!

azcavalier
09-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Just booked four days at Bay Lake, Studio with Magic Kingdom view! It's our 18th anniversary, and we've never stayed at a "monorail" resort before. We're super excited! Who has stayed here before? Thoughts?

disneymom15
09-28-2012, 09:37 AM
BLT is our home resort. We absolutely love it there. Proximity to MK and the monorail are wonderful. We've only had lake views so I can't comment on MK views.

Tigerinvestigator
09-28-2012, 10:29 AM
Haven't stayed at BLT but we love the CR Tower rooms. The location is fantastic with an easy walk to and from the MK. Also the Monorail is alot of fun and convenient. The best thing about the resort to me is just the feeling of being right in the middle of the magic of WDW.:thumbsup:

Pirate Granny
09-28-2012, 11:32 PM
We had one night in a two bedroom theme park view...it was the last room that was that view...more facing the contemporary...BUT it was 12th floor and we loved it...

faline
09-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Stayed in a studio a couple of years ago - it was listed as lake view but we also had a view of the Magic Kingdom. Loved the location and being able to see the fireworks right from our balcony. Stayed in a 2-bedroom last year - lake view overlooking pool and lake. Loved the space provided and, once again, the location.

disneykidsince1970
09-30-2012, 07:41 AM
Hi! So exciting! We are staying there in just 30 days! I wrote a long review after our trip in April. If you do a search on the dvc board! You should be able to find it. Happy Anniversary!