PDA

View Full Version : Okw

BedknobsandBroomsticks
09-28-2012, 07:57 AM
We haven't been to our favorite OKW since the room upgrades so I have a couple of questions maybe someone can answer.
1. Do all the rooms 2 bedrooms have the sleeper chair?
2. Does anyone know or tried to see if the chair can be moved into the 2nd bedroom?
3. Do they offer rollaways?

We are taking my mom and brother and our three kids and I am just brainstorming how to arrange the sleeping so everyone will be the most comfortable. Thanks for any advice:mickey:

mdhiggin
09-29-2012, 01:40 AM
Sleeper chair in one bedroom and up. The living area is really spacious so there is plenty of room for the sleeper chair where it is. It has more room than AKV and BLT and their original design included that chair. I don't know if it could fit through the door to the second bedroom. It's pretty large. There is a table in the second bedroom also, so I don't know where you'd put it that it wouldn't be in the way. I don't know about rollaways.

Becca3557
09-29-2012, 02:59 PM
I am pretty certain that they do not provide rollaways.

The sleep chair is pretty large and wide. I'm sure it is heavy and would not be easy to move. From what I have seen the floors are easily scratched as well. IMHO it would not be a good idea.