PDA

View Full Version : Advice on Grocery Delivery or Amazon Prime

JanJanM
09-27-2012, 11:33 PM
Has anyone used a grocery delivery service or had goods shipped thru amazon prime to your hotel? Our first family trip is in 10 days! We have a studio at the Bay Lake towers. Hoping to utlize the kitchenette. I was thinking of having bottled water and some other non-perishables shipped by amazon prime. And some perishable stuff by a grocery service. If anyone has used these services, could you please share your experience? Thanks so much!

sainter
09-28-2012, 12:18 AM
Never had groceries delivered but have had cases of water delivered by Costco. When it was delivered at POR, the resort had it sent to our room. When it was delivered at POP we had to go to the front desk to get it. We are thinking about having it delivered from WalMart.com this time. It is $3.84 plus 97 cents to ship for a case!

Melanie
09-28-2012, 06:03 AM
Please check out our sponsor, Strollers and Groceries (https://www.strollersandgroceries.com/), for your grocery delivery needs. Their website has all the details! :thumbsup:

Wolf
09-28-2012, 10:14 AM
I'm gona chime in for Strollers and Groceries, we are leaving for our trip in the morning and it will be our first time ordering with any grocery delivery service but the attention they have given us with our order so far has impressed me to a point of already suggesting them. My mom has a breathing machine that has to have distilled water which we can't fly with and they have emailed with me several different times to make sure we didn't need a specific kind, etc. They are super quick responding with questions as well.

Dopey's Girl
09-28-2012, 11:34 AM
I'm gona chime in for Strollers and Groceries, we are leaving for our trip in the morning and it will be our first time ordering with any grocery delivery service but the attention they have given us with our order so far has impressed me to a point of already suggesting them. My mom has a breathing machine that has to have distilled water which we can't fly with and they have emailed with me several different times to make sure we didn't need a specific kind, etc. They are super quick responding with questions as well.

That's awesome to hear! We have the best sponsors!

MILWDIANA
10-08-2012, 04:01 PM
We are thinking about having it delivered from WalMart.com this time. It is $3.84 plus 97 cents to ship for a case!

Will they deliver soda also???? Or just water???

sainter
10-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Will they deliver soda also???? Or just water???

Not soda from what I could tell on the website. Sorry.