PDA

View Full Version : Tickets when staying outside the World

wendybird
09-27-2012, 03:32 PM
Our friends are joining us during our Disney Vacation, but they are staying off property. We are purchasing the 4 day park with waterpark and more option ticket. They are interested in the same tickets. Can they purchase these tickets when not staying at a Disney Resort?? Can they be purchased at any theme park ticket window??

VWL Mom
09-27-2012, 04:01 PM
They can be purchased at any theme park. If you have the time and want to save a few dollars they can also be purchased through our sponsor Official Ticket center through the link on the left.

JMTStone
09-27-2012, 04:33 PM
The link on the left takes you to a good company. I placed my order on line through the link. Then I had questions. The girl who answered was able to help kindly and even gave me a better idea to get a better discount.

Tigerinvestigator
09-28-2012, 10:46 AM
Agree, go through the Official Ticket Center for several reasons: 1) They are an Intercot Sponsor, 2) Best prices around, 3) Great customer service and guarantees 4) You don't want to waste time waiting in line at the parks.:thumbsup:

joonyer
09-28-2012, 03:40 PM
We have used Official Ticket Center several times, and have always been pleased with their price and service. They also have tickets for other Orlando attractions. :thumbsup:

wendybird
09-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Agree, go through the Official Ticket Center for several reasons: 1) They are an Intercot Sponsor, 2) Best prices around, 3) Great customer service and guarantees 4) You don't want to waste time waiting in line at the parks.:thumbsup:

To save time waiting in line, can they be purchased at our Disney Resort??? We are actually meeting them for a character breakfast before heading to a theme park our first day. If I purchase them at our resort before meeting them, none of us would have to wait while they stood in line to buy them....would that work??

joonyer
09-28-2012, 11:59 PM
To save time waiting in line, can they be purchased at our Disney Resort??? We are actually meeting them for a character breakfast before heading to a theme park our first day. If I purchase them at our resort before meeting them, none of us would have to wait while they stood in line to buy them....would that work??

Yes, you can purchase park tickets at any WDW Resort.

Tigerinvestigator
09-29-2012, 12:28 AM
You can purchase tickets at your resort. I just checked and you will save about $30 buying them at the official ticket center plus you get the 5th day free and more options. The ticket center is very close to DTD and easy to find. They will deliver as well. Plus they keep your record on file in case you lose your ticket and also give you a receipt to replace the tix. :thumbsup:

JMTStone
09-29-2012, 10:05 AM
I had my tickets mailed to me from Official Ticket people so I had my tickets even before we landed.

No lines!:thumbsup:

eandrsmom
09-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Whenever we stay offsite, we purchase them from a ticket broker before we leave home. You can have them delivered to your house prior to your departure. Like the previous post stated, a lot of times you get an extra day free. Just make sure that you remember to pack them!