Coral Reef
Teppan Edo
Narcoossee's

Any opinions on my new selections?

We are still hitting the standbys: sci Fi, 50's Prime Time & Yak&Yeti

So ready to leave:clappy:

cer
09-27-2012, 03:15 PM
San Angel gets mixed reviews, but we tried it on our last trip and really enjoyed our meal and plan to return.

Teppan Edo is another fun favorite.

Went to Coral Reef on our first family trip - May 2006, and haven't been back, can't really tell you why....just too many other places we want to try...

Never been to Narcoossee's, but it gets good reviews.

Have a fantastic trip! :thumbsup:

Itchy
09-27-2012, 03:42 PM
I can only comment on two, Teppan Edo is great food and entertaining. Most recent visit was the first of this month. We will do again.

Corral Reef is good food, not outstanding. The view of the large fish tank keeps the kids entertained if you are lucky enough to get close. Couples seem to score the close seat more often in my opinion.

One that we found this last trip was the Biergarden in Germany. Good live entertainment and food.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

SBETigg
09-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Narcoossees is one of our favorites. Very good food and service, always a wonderful evening.

Teppan Edo is a lot of fun, and good food, but a typical hibachi steakhouse experience if you've done it before (still good).

San Angel Inn does get mixed reviews, but it has always been good for us, usually good food (occasionally just meh) and service, unique atmosphere. Not your typical tex-mex.

Coral Reef, we had a truly terrible experience there so many years ago (in 2001) and I'm sure it has changed by then but we haven't been back. I've seen good reviews, though, and the atmosphere is cool, so I wouldn't be nervous.

Good choices. Enjoy!

Brer_Fox
09-27-2012, 04:02 PM
Narcoosee's is one of my favorite restaurants, the food is great and the seats by the window are awesome, see if any are available when you go.

Coral Reef, I like simply because you can watch the fish in the aquarium while you are dinning. In my opinion the food has been hot and cold, one year it was excellent then they changed the menu and it was not as good as it once was. However, we will be visiting this place on our up coming

San Angel, while we are not eating at this place this year, we have in the past and have enjoyed the food here as well. The only negative thing that I personally do not like, and maybe it has changed since last i was, is that it is kinda dark in the restaurant. Otherwise the food is great the atmsphere is great and you should enjoy it.

Hope this helps, enjoy the food and the trip!:mickey:

phlo8810
09-27-2012, 06:17 PM
You Will LOVE Narccoossees! Its one of our favorites.

Disneylover99
09-27-2012, 06:46 PM
Love the San angel!!!!
Request a table by the water if possible.

bruin1344
09-27-2012, 09:13 PM
Teppan Edo is great choice

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
09-27-2012, 09:21 PM
We have had great times at both Teppan Edo and Coral Reef. The only reason we arent doing both this year is because it is our "year to try new things." otherwise we would be back at both.

We have not been to either of the others.

Tigerinvestigator
09-28-2012, 02:57 PM
Very good list. Coral Reef has been among our best meals on our last two trips. The food has been much better and the service has been great as well. Just make sure to get the Apetizer for two as it will make your meal!

We really enjoy San Angel Inn as well and eat there on most every trip. May not be the best food at WDW but it is good, and the atmosphere probably is the best at WDW if you ask for a seat on the river.

Narcoosees is probably one place you cannot go wrong at.

TeppanEdo is good. We don't eat there very often but I wouldn't hesitate as we have never had a bad experience.

Enjoy your trip.:thumbsup:

Gator
10-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Corral Reef has some of the best food on WDW property. And Teppen Edo is kinda like my secret place to eat great food - order the scallops.

San Angel Inn.... hmmmm... never have liked it. Service has been bad and I can ge really good Mexican food around the corner from my house at a number of places. But good luck anyway. The ambience is nice, so go in expecting that to be good.

DisneyDawgette
10-01-2012, 05:59 PM
We always LOVED San Angel! The food is pretty good (portions are huge if I can recall correctly) and and service is always delightful. Though, you can (almost) always count on great service at Disney restaurants! :thumbsup: