09-26-2012, 10:41 PM
Day 9

Monday, September 24th

Cast Members:
Me, Joanne
DH, Jason
DS, Caden age 3
DS, Hudson 8 months old

Today we did Hollywood Studios. We went there and my hubby got fast passes for Toy Story Mania. Then we waited for Piglet to come out for Hudson to meet. He loved him. Then we met Stitch too.*
After Stitch we went on The Great Movie Ride. Caden liked it.
Then we went over to Playhouse Disney. The boys both enjoyed it. Even Hudson danced!*
We got on line to meet Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates. Then off to ride Toy Story Mania. I forgot how much this ride spins around. It was hard holding a *baby and playing. Caden loved it and was convinced he got hit in the head with a ball. (the air sensation/3D effects made it so believable for him. It was cute!
Caden and I went into Animation and sat through Mushu's comedic spiel about himself.*
We ate lunch at TC. Then we*went over to see Lights Motor Action! Caden loved this as he use to hate it! But i let him watch it on youtube and he loved the entire thing. So we knew he was ready for it this time. He was so happy to see Lightning McQueen!*
We headed back over to the Animation building *to meet the Incredibles. They were getting ready for the 3:00 parade so we went back out to find Jay and Hudson who went to go get a carrot cake cookie from The Writers Stop.*
Hudson was sleeping so we did a little shopping and before 3:30 we all went back to the building because The Incredibles were to return. We were about 3rd in line which was perfect and we met Mr. And Mrs Incredible. A first for Caden too.*
There was a coloring station down below and Caden asked to color. The cast members drew sketches of characters to color in. Caden chose to color Buzz Lightyear. Then he asked her if his baby brother could have one to take home and she let him pick for him. Caden chose Stitch for Hudson and then she gave another stitch sketch for Caden to take home. He was happy.*
We left that park before 4pm as we had reservations at Via Napoli. We went to Epcot by boat.*
We went to England and since Caden was sleeping and Hudson was awake I wanted Hudson to meet Pooh. So I got on line and Hudson got to meet Tigger and Pooh. He loves his characters!!!! I started an autograph book for him on this trip too. Caden has a lot of signatures. He is on his 2nd book with only one character who signed 2xs. I try not to get the same signatures each trip but Caden now has 2 Terk's. Oh well. I figured I needed to start Hudson off as he has a lot to catch up to with his brother. :)*
We stopped for some wine and then went over to Via *Napoli. We were sat pretty quickly. We had an allergy on our reservation and although we didn't use it this time for my son, all the other restaurants had it on their receipts that there was a food allergy. This place didn't even see it. So if you have an allergy please bring it to their attention immediately after arrival.*
After dinner Caden played in Italy wearing his Goofy hat.*
This is about the time I realized Hudson lost the baby rattle I had just bought him at DHS. I didn't know where he lost it but I am almost positive he lost it in DHS. After we took the boat back to DHS, I ran to guest relations with the receipt and the credit card that I purchased with in hand. The girl said she was looking in her lost and found. Then she said no it isn't there. I asked her if I went back to the store could they replace it? She said, maybe....not sure. I got the feeling that she really didn't want to be there because she handed me a sheet for the centralized lost and found and that was it....i was just so disappointed that it was lost!*
We walked to our car and went back to the hotel.
We all went down to swim again. Caden went on the slide. He LOVED going down it. He had a great time.*
Then up to the room to see the animals and check on them :)*
Lights out! :)

Next up: Animal Kingdom

faline
09-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Wonderful day - except for the lost rattle!! Caden certainly got to mingle with lots of characters!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-29-2012, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the report, my sister is gluten intolerant as well. Thanks for the tip.

Joannelet
09-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Disney makes such yummy food that are g free! It was great and so easy! He could order anything and the chef's made it g free! Disney is wonderful with food allergies. One of our friends has an uncle who is a chef at Boma. They have their own area to prepare special foods for guests with allergies. They truly get it and understand contamination of cooking utensils, etc.

January-2007
09-30-2012, 09:54 AM
Thanks for reporting!

pdrlkr
09-30-2012, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: