PDA

View Full Version : DVC Discount Available for DL Tickets?

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
09-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Is there a DVC discount available for DL / DCA tickets? If so, how / where do I get them? Thanks!

Disney4us2
09-26-2012, 02:43 PM
Not sure if there are any DVC discounts on admission tickets. The discount on the AP is a meager $20.00 off. There are a few places that give 10% DVC discount off of the dining though.

HiHoKermitTheFrogHere
09-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Thanks for the info. For the $20 DVC discount on an AP, do I just present my DVC member ID card at the ticket booth when I buy my AP in person at DL? Or do I have to buy my AP somewhere else to get the $20 discount?

Disney4us2
09-26-2012, 06:21 PM
You buy it in person at one of the ticket booths. You need to show your ID and you DVC card.

You will need to get your picture taken by a photopass photographer. That photo will be linked to the card, but will not be physically on the card.

Don't know if you saw my post under Vacation Club. DVC is starting a new event for members. It is like a Welcome Home Wednesday. It is Royal Member Gathering ... on Mondays at 8am (UGH) Sleeping Beauty Pavilion/ Disneyland Hotel

I am going to check it out this coming Monday to see what it all is about.

Disney4us2
09-26-2012, 06:25 PM
Forgot to mention... the discounts on the AP are much better.

I have the premium which has the highest discounts. Dining in the parks/hotels is 15% Merchandise is 20%. Free parking included in Mickey and Friends lot.

Not sure what the lesser passes are. Maybe Dining 10% Merchandise 10%. but with out looking at the Disney site, that is my guess.