PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for LIVE reporting again?

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-25-2012, 05:45 PM
Not sure if anyone remembers last year but, on my trip last year I decided to do live reporting from the road. Kind of a play by play while playing!

I'm planning to do it again this vacation and just wondering if anyone will be game for it.

Our vacation is 10/13 - 10/22. I know many of you will be getting ready for I15 (I'm so jealous!) so, maybe I can get some real anticiption going for those of you that will be gearing up for that.

As I leave, I-15'ers will be arriving. So, so bittersweet...

Anyways, I'll be live trip reporting... Anyone gonna "trip" with me? :blush:

Tri Minnie
09-25-2012, 06:00 PM
I really enjoyed your live reporting last year and can't wait to follow along again this year. Thank you for making the effort. I am still trying to get my trip report together from June :)

eam
09-25-2012, 06:48 PM
I know I really enjoyed your reports. I'm on the other side of the state from you, but still enjoyed your ride down. Looking forward to it. We will be down there the week after I15.
Have a great time.

Aurora
09-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Always fun to follow along! Will you be posting photos or video? It's the next best thing to streaming! :mickey:

VWL Mom
09-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Count me in :mickey:

AgentC
09-25-2012, 08:16 PM
I love live reports.

Joannelet
09-25-2012, 08:22 PM
I love live reports! I was trying to do this since we arrived last Monday but I have only done through Saturday. I don't know how people do it! Going to work on Sunday's report now. We leave on Thursday and I hope to catch up before that!!! :)

Zawadi
09-25-2012, 08:33 PM
We're currently at WDW, leaving Sept 29, and have been doing our reports at the end of each day when using the WiFi in the hotel.

SBETigg
09-25-2012, 08:34 PM
Awesome! Can't beat live reports. I'll be waiting. :)

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Always fun to follow along! Will you be posting photos or video? It's the next best thing to streaming! :mickey:

I don't know how to post pics on here. I thought you couldn't? Only links?

I'm posting from my phone while on vacation. If I can post pics from my phone, I will.

I'm working on catching up on everyone's trip report. Boy is it getting me in the mood! (as if being less than 3 weeks out isn't mood enough for me.)

Christine
09-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Can't wait to see the reports!

January-2007
09-25-2012, 10:14 PM
Hope you have a great time! Live reports rule!

Aurora
09-25-2012, 10:52 PM
I don't know how to post pics on here. I thought you couldn't? Only links?

I'm posting from my phone while on vacation. If I can post pics from my phone, I will.

I'm working on catching up on everyone's trip report. Boy is it getting me in the mood! (as if being less than 3 weeks out isn't mood enough for me.)

Cool! You can't post pics or links, but you can put a link to your photo site on your profile and then we can check it.

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-26-2012, 03:43 PM
Cool! You can't post pics or links, but you can put a link to your photo site on your profile and then we can check it.

Great!!! Thank you for the clarification. If I can figure it out, I'll try to post pics!