PDA

View Full Version : Via Napoli

Sunshine1010
09-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Soooo...we have ADR's for Via Napoli for lunch one day. We want to get pizza (of course). but, we're unsure of the sizes. I can't eat that much, so we were wondering if we could actually share a pizza and just use 1 TS credit. Is that allowed?

I mean...is the pizza for 1 person actually big enough to feed 2 people? (and we'd be getting dessert as well to share). We want to get one of the Signature Pies.

VWL Mom
09-25-2012, 01:41 PM
They will not allow you to order only an individual pizza for 2 people using 1TS on the dining plan. Perhaps you could order an appetizer OOP for person #1 and then person #2 could order the individual using 1TS and share them both.

goofygirl64
09-25-2012, 05:29 PM
While my husband & I were there last year, we wished that we had ordered the single serving pizza but didn't think that we could. We ordered the pizza that serves 2-3 and it was HUGE! The smart couple next to us ordered a entree salad & an individual pizza and shared their meals. Oh well, live & learn!

Sunshine1010
09-25-2012, 06:00 PM
That sounds like the direction we'll take. I'll get a salad and he'll get the pizza and then we can share. Awesome...thanks!

Just curious: Are people allowed to share TS when they are NOT on the dining plan? I'm assuming they WOULD be able to, correct? (since Disney can't control how someone spends their money in that way)

CosmicRay
09-25-2012, 06:01 PM
While my husband & I were there last year, we wished that we had ordered the single serving pizza but didn't think that we could. We ordered the pizza that serves 2-3 and it was HUGE! The smart couple next to us ordered a entree salad & an individual pizza and shared their meals. Oh well, live & learn!

That's the way I'd go! The pizzas are big indeed!

SBETigg
09-25-2012, 06:23 PM
That sounds like the direction we'll take. I'll get a salad and he'll get the pizza and then we can share. Awesome...thanks!

Just curious: Are people allowed to share TS when they are NOT on the dining plan? I'm assuming they WOULD be able to, correct? (since Disney can't control how someone spends their money in that way)

Yes, you can share when not on the plan. On the DP, they are strict about not sharing the individual pizzas, from what I've heard. I'm not sure you will be allowed to order an app and split his pizza without being charged a credit each. I believe you each have to order something they consider a main course dish if you're using the Dining Plan.

BrerGnat
09-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Yes, you can share when not on the plan. On the DP, they are strict about not sharing the individual pizzas, from what I've heard. I'm not sure you will be allowed to order an app and split his pizza without being charged a credit each. I believe you each have to order something they consider a main course dish if you're using the Dining Plan.

No, you don't. One person can elect to use a TS credit, and the other can elect to pay OOP. Just ask for separate checks. They don't know that both people have a dining plan. And, they can't force you to use a credit if you just want a salad, or appetizer, or whatever. And, they cannot stop one person from eating part of another person's meal.

If you BOTH say "yes, we are on the dining plan and want to use 1 TS credit', then they will not let you JUST use 1 credit for 2 people and share one individual pizza, but you CAN use 1TS credit and share one of the entrees and desserts between 2 people. They are really just strict about the individual pizzas.

SBETigg
09-26-2012, 01:24 PM
No, you don't. One person can elect to use a TS credit, and the other can elect to pay OOP. Just ask for separate checks. They don't know that both people have a dining plan. And, they can't force you to use a credit if you just want a salad, or appetizer, or whatever. And, they cannot stop one person from eating part of another person's meal.

If you BOTH say "yes, we are on the dining plan and want to use 1 TS credit', then they will not let you JUST use 1 credit for 2 people and share one individual pizza, but you CAN use 1TS credit and share one of the entrees and desserts between 2 people. They are really just strict about the individual pizzas.

Good to know, thanks Natalie. I misunderstood your earlier post on this in a past thread.