The Cast:
DM: Darth Macho (41yo)
DW: Darth Wife (41yo)
DD1: Darth Daughter 1 (11yo)
DD2: Darth Daughter 2 (8yo)

The Stage:
Pop Century Resort

The Report:

It was our last day of the trip. I let the girls sleep, as I got up early to do the last load of laundry before we were to head home. It was nice to come home with all clean clothes after such a long trip. I got them up in time to pack and get ready to check out of the room. Let me say here that WDW makes the check-in, check out, and airline processes a breeze, and it’s nice to have a place to store luggage while you wait for the Magical Express bus.

After we unloaded our baggage, we had our last meal and did a little souvenir shopping at Everything Pop. Once again the food was good but the service was lest than stellar. We finished off the day playing games in the arcade until it was time to catch the bus. I was a little sad as the bus pulled out of Pop, but I was fully satisfied with our 14-day Dream Trip.

Thank you for following along with us on our trip. I hope I didn’t bore you.

Time to go and plan the next one! :mickey:

faline
09-25-2012, 11:13 AM
Thanks for your reports!

Yes, it is now time to begin planning your next trip!

SBETigg
09-25-2012, 11:55 AM
Hearing about Disney trips is never boring! Thank you for the fabulous reports. And how nice to get home with clean clothes.

wildernesslady
09-25-2012, 12:09 PM
Thanks for sharing your trip. You really were able to see it all.

Pally
09-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Thank you for all your reports. I have enjoyed reading them all. Now I feel up to date on POP which I will be staying at in October. Your trip also sounded very laid back and relaxed. I need to follow some of those things. :thumbsup:

I am sure you have made many memories that you and your family will look back on with very fond memories. :mickey:

amorillo
09-25-2012, 06:04 PM
Thanks for sharing your trip with us! Had a great time reading. :D

Tri Minnie
09-25-2012, 06:38 PM
Thank you for sharing your trip reports with us and letting us be a part of your dream vacation. I really appreciate your positive outlook and upbeat nature. As you described your vacation, it was obvious how much you love your family. Although it is always sad to leave, it sounds like you have many wonderful memories that will hopefully make the wait until your next trip seem a little less long.

Dopey's Girl
09-25-2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks for sharing your trip with us Darth. It sounds like a truly magical time was had by all!

amy-rella
09-25-2012, 09:27 PM
I loved all of your trip and dining reports! Thank you for taking the time to post them! I hope to someday go on my own dream Disney vacation!

January-2007
09-25-2012, 09:58 PM
Glad the trip was everything you've been dreaming of! Thanks for reporting.

RedSoxFan
09-26-2012, 09:07 AM
Enjoyed reading all your trip reports. Sounds like you had a wonderful dream vacation!!:mickey:

BrerSchultzy
09-26-2012, 10:06 PM
Thank you for sharing your trip reports with us and letting us be a part of your dream vacation. I really appreciate your positive outlook and upbeat nature. As you described your vacation, it was obvious how much you love your family. Although it is always sad to leave, it sounds like you have many wonderful memories that will hopefully make the wait until your next trip seem a little less long.

I could not agree more. Thank you for the reports!

DisneyorBust
09-27-2012, 07:58 AM
Thanks for "taking us along"! I really enjoyed your vacation and your reports were entertaining, interesting and informative. Thanks for taking the time to share.

taleasoldastime
09-27-2012, 10:48 PM
This makes me even more excited for my trip! Thanks for sharing!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-29-2012, 02:45 PM
14 days is a nice trip, we did 10 days in 2008 but I think we still missed things....Thanks for the reports

CMCTxMom
09-30-2012, 01:54 PM
What a fantastic trip. Thanks so much for sharing - I enjoyed reading all of the reports. Makes me SO excited for our family's trip in 111 days - that my kids don't even know about yet!

Now I'm off to search for all of those promised restaurant reviews! :mickey:

pdrlkr
09-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Thanks for all the great Reports! :smickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
10-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Love the detail and all the emotion you put into the reports! I think many, if not all, of us can relate to the roller coaster of emotion that comes with loving and appreciating Disney the way we do.

Thank you for sharing it all with us! :thumbsup:

RavsRuleDisney!
10-04-2012, 08:09 PM
your posts are NEVER boring Macho!! Sounds like you guys made the most of the 14 days - thanx for posting! :thumbsup:

princessgirls
10-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Thanks for all of the great trip reports!!

You and your family sure did have one amazing dream trip!!!

Julie:mickey:

DisneyBarb
10-07-2012, 06:06 PM
Great reports, never boring! Glad you had a great trip with your girls!