PDA

View Full Version : WCC and Crystal Palace

mydisneygirls
09-24-2012, 11:20 PM
We are at the World now and this is our third day. The first night we ate at O'Hana and it was fantastic. However, last night we ate at CP and were very disappointed. I remember in past years liking it but this year I found the selection wasn't what it used to be. We were going to eat here again this trip but have decided not to. Also, the "all you can eat skillet" at WCC is not what it used to be. No longer does the food come out in a skillet but on a white platter and I have to say we didn't enjoy the food at all. Chicken was dry, they only brought 3 pieces of the beef (and when we asked for more....3 addition pieces), the ribs were okay and the sides weren't something a child over 9 would enjoy. I wasn't even thrilled. Absolutely hated the mashed potatoes so I asked for some french fries instead. The fish was good though. I would have to say that I won't eat there again....in past years we really enjoyed it but no more. I think down the road a bit they are going to realize they made a mistake changing the menu. Wasn't over crowded at all. Thought I'd give my opinion for those planning on ADR's here.

mydisneygirls
09-25-2012, 07:43 AM
Correction: The sides weren't something a child over 9 WOULDN'T enjoy.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-25-2012, 09:10 AM
I was wondering how the "new" skillet was going to be ... and it doesn't sound good. :( We always really enjoyed WCC, and got the skillet, but without the salad, and the "pre-chosen" desserts I'm not sure about it for our next trip.

Hopefully it is just growing pains, and the new skillet will sort itself out.

DisneyDawgette
09-25-2012, 10:44 AM
We always preferred CP for breakfast instead of dinner. You can't go wrong with waffles and sausage! :thumbsup:

mydisneygirls
09-25-2012, 10:33 PM
I was wondering how the "new" skillet was going to be ... and it doesn't sound good. :( We always really enjoyed WCC, and got the skillet, but without the salad, and the "pre-chosen" desserts I'm not sure about it for our next trip.

Believe me, it wasn't that good...and I've noticed it hasn't been very busy either (we are staying at WL now). I'd chose someplace else.

We always preferred CP for breakfast instead of dinner. You can't go wrong with waffles and sausage! :thumbsup:

I would rather of had waffles and sausage and so wouldn't my girls!!!!