PDA

View Full Version : AK on Thursday??

Dsnygirl
09-24-2012, 08:06 PM
For anyone who is going to be down on Thursday -- any interest in meeting up at AK for part of the day?? Seeing as we don't have any "events" planned there, I definitely want to find time for a safari, EE and Dinosaur, hopefully even FOTLK, as it's my fave. :cloud9: (and maybe even a drink at the Dawa Bar... :beer:)

I am getting in around 10am, hoping to be able to make it to AK by noon... and would like to stay through the parade, at least, before heading over for some F&W Fest fun at Epcot for a couple of hours.

If you're interested in meeting up, let's start a sign-up! :simba:

John
09-24-2012, 08:29 PM
Don't forget about the meet up at Universal City Walk Thursday nite - if you've never been there, be sure to leave room in your schedule and join us.

Dsnygirl
09-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Don't forget about the meet up at Universal City Walk Thursday nite - if you've never been there, be sure to leave room in your schedule and join us.

Oh, it is definitely part of the plan... need to figure out how to get there, but I wouldn't miss it!! :D

TikiGoddess
09-25-2012, 06:10 AM
Blythe, I will be getting into MCO around 9:30, taking DME to Pop, and then heading over to AK for the afternoon. Depending on time, I want to stop at MK before getting to Ohana around 6:45.

Everest, here we come!

Kathy

Dsnygirl
09-25-2012, 08:24 AM
Blythe, I will be getting into MCO around 9:30, taking DME to Pop, and then heading over to AK for the afternoon. Depending on time, I want to stop at MK before getting to Ohana around 6:45.

Everest, here we come!

Kathy

Kathy, that sounds great... I'm planning on coming over to 'Ohana, even if I don't eat... want to see everyone and at least have a drink and chat!! So, we (and whoever else) can do AK 'til we're done, and then meet up again there! (thinking Thurs is my only night to do F&W Fest, so will prob eat there before 'Ohana... ;) )

As it gets closer, we can pick a time/place to meet... seems like we'll be at MCO the same time, I'm just taking DME to OKW. How funny if we end up catching up with each other there first!!

dlpmikki
09-25-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm up for that! And with my photo pass plus card we can get the dinosaur and Everest ride photos too.

Dsnygirl
09-25-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm up for that! And with my photo pass plus card we can get the dinosaur and Everest ride photos too.

Awesome!! :thumbsup:

SBETigg
09-25-2012, 08:37 PM
I was thinking of doing AK when I came in on Wednesday, but maybe I'll change around to meet with you all there on Thursday afternoon instead.

Dsnygirl
09-25-2012, 08:50 PM
I was thinking of doing AK when I came in on Wednesday, but maybe I'll change around to meet with you all there on Thursday afternoon instead.

That would be awesome, really looking forward to meeting you!! Of course, maybe I could change around my flights and come in Wed.... lol!! :D

AvaNellMouse
09-30-2012, 06:03 PM
I'm in!

Dsnygirl
10-15-2012, 12:48 AM
Just checking in one last time on who might be wanting to meet up at AK Thurs... my DH and I are hoping to get there by 1pm, staying 'til about 5?

I see we've got Mikki, Kathy and Nanc... I thought a few others had said maybe on other threads, so figured I'd try to get the list moved here??

Wondering if there's a place we'd like to try to meet... I think my DH and I will head straight for EE... :yeti:

SBETigg
10-15-2012, 09:14 AM
Just checking in one last time on who might be wanting to meet up at AK Thurs... my DH and I are hoping to get there by 1pm, staying 'til about 5?

I see we've got Mikki, Kathy and Nanc... I thought a few others had said maybe on other threads, so figured I'd try to get the list moved here??

Wondering if there's a place we'd like to try to meet... I think my DH and I will head straight for EE... :yeti:

Meeting at EE sounds good or somewhere in that area.