PDA

View Full Version : Boardwalk standsard room location

NyDisneyGirl
09-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Hi everyone,

Just booked a standard view room at the Boardwalk 12/15-12/19. Question, do any of you have a room location you prefer? I've never stayed at the Boardwalk and am looking forward to it. Thanks!:mickey:

Lindsey310
09-24-2012, 03:31 PM
We like pool view or boardwalk view. You will have a great time :pixie:

TinkerbellT421
09-24-2012, 05:43 PM
I prefer preferred view or boardwalk view, standard view will more than likely have you facing the parking lot or the swan and dolphin which isn't bad. :thumbsup: you will love the boardwalk! I know I do :mickey:

gardenia
09-24-2012, 07:06 PM
All of the rooms in the Courtyard area are "standard view", and many of them have an amazing view of Epcot's fireworks. We always ask for courtyard facing Epcot. Standard view is NOT necessarily parking lot view!

Edited to add, only Boardwalk DVC Villas face the Swan and Dolphin, the Boardwalk Inn rooms are no where near there.

TinkerbellT421
09-25-2012, 12:08 AM
Edited to add, only Boardwalk DVC Villas face the Swan and Dolphin, the Boardwalk Inn rooms are no where near there.

Oops, correct. I always assume DVC when it comes to boardwalk. Bad habit.

moe513
09-26-2012, 06:17 PM
We love the BWI. We have stayed there 4 times. Once we had a standard view room over the courtyard. It had a quiet view with a a view of the Eifel Tower in EPCOT. It was nice but boring. We much prefer to look out over the front entrance and watch the action. We use our balcony alot!

Tigerinvestigator
09-27-2012, 11:57 AM
We had a nice view in a standard room although I can't remember the room number. If we looked off to the right of our balcony we could barely see the tops of the fireworks from Illuminations. My only problem was that the Boardwalk was the most confusing of any of the resorts at WDW. When you go exploring it is easy to get lost and all the hallways/courtyards look the same. lol:thumbsup: