PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Stained Glass Window Ornaments?

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-23-2012, 10:33 AM
I've begun collecting small stained glass window ornaments to hang on the kitchen window above our sink. I want Disney ones to add to my collection. Where in the World can I find them?

I really want to find one for each park icon at least... Thanks! :thumbsup:

Christine
09-23-2012, 11:55 AM
You can do them in the glass blower's shop in DTD Marketplace. I don't recall seeing many Disney icons- next time I'm there I'll getcha some pictures. :mickey:

figgie
09-23-2012, 03:14 PM
I didn't know they had the stained glass window type ornaments at the glass blower's shop at DTD...Thanks for that bit of new info, Christine!

Jennifer_and_Chris
09-24-2012, 07:25 PM
Oh Thank you Christine!!!!

I can't wait to shop! 17 days... If it's there, I'll find it... On a mission now...

Gator
10-06-2012, 07:27 PM
I've never seen these types of decorations, but it sounds like a great idea. That's a great idea. If Disney doesn't have it, you should pitch it to them and see if they'll throw in a free set for your troubles :D

Christine
10-11-2012, 08:15 PM
So sorry Jennifer if I didn't get this before your trip, I have the worst memory and always remembered this right after I left the parks! Hopefully it's not too late, but this might help someone else as well. These range anywhere in price from $16 - $30. These pictures were taken at the glass blowers at MK on Main Street USA, but they're also available at Arribas Bros. at DTD.