PDA

View Full Version : Frankenweenie screening at DCA/Disneyland Halloween Time

Disney4us2
09-22-2012, 11:22 PM
Went to DL/DCA today to meet up with a fellow Intercotee and found out the following:

They are having preview screenings of Frankenweenie at DCA in the Muppetvision theater. It was very cool. We saw it twice. I guess I will ge seeing it when it comes out.:thumbsup:

Also while we were waiting one of the CM's let it slip (0n purpose) that Tim Burton was at DCA in the Animation building. They were getting set up for a Frankenweenie exibit in the Animation building and it was closed today... hmmm now I know why.

Disneyland Halloween Time:
Disneyland is all dress up in it's Halloween splendor. Didn't get a chance to check out the doings at Big thunder ranch today. Did see HMH and it was good, but busy. They did away with the fastpasses this year. The line was long, but moved quickly and was posted at 40 minutes at about 3:45pm.

Crowds today: Very busy, even with the heat. Looking foward to a cool down.

Elias1901
09-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Dang. I really wish I was at Disneyland right about now. Everything you listed sounds amazing. I'm way too far from my laughing place... :(

tinkwest
09-23-2012, 12:57 AM
...They are having preview screenings of Frankenweenie at DCA in the Muppetvision theater. ...
... Did see HMH and it was good, but busy. They did away with the fastpasses this year. ...

Thanks for the heads up about the preview.

DD told me about the Fastpass situation at the Haunted Mansion. Wonder what was behind that decision? The machines are still there.

Disney4us2
09-23-2012, 01:12 AM
Thanks for the heads up about the preview.

DD told me about the Fastpass situation at the Haunted Mansion. Wonder what was behind that decision? The machines are still there.

The line actually seemed to be moving faster since they didn't have to hold it up for the fastpass line. I was in the wheelchair/scooter line and waited about 30 minutes. I take my scooter down with me, and they only allow 3 chairs down at a time. I was able to watch the line and it was constantly moving.