vizsla
09-22-2012, 06:20 PM
Me-Vince
DW-Cyndi
DD-Megan
DD Best Friend-Maddy
SIL-Cathy
Nephew - Christopher

Today is our departure day.:( We got up early and had everything ready to go. Our boarding passes were already on our door and everything was done with the express check-out. Since we were so so close to the Hospitality we just rolled our luggage down and took care of our plane tickets at The Resort Airline Check-in" desk. The kids wanted to try and hit each park to hit the attractions they liked before we had to leave, so off they went and told them they must be back here by 2:30. We headed back to the room for one more walk through in case we missed something and then took our carry-ons down for them to hold. We spent the rest of our day at the MK before heading back to catch the DME for the airport. We pulled out at 3pm and were on our way home. Our flights home were all on schedule and finally landed in Allentown, Pa. at 10:05pm. Got our luggage and made the drive home getting in at midnight.

faline
09-22-2012, 07:27 PM
Boo hoo!! Trip over!! Thanks for sharing the details of your trip with us!!

BrerSchultzy
09-23-2012, 08:49 AM
I had a great time reading all about your trip! Pretty much the best way to get over the Disney Hangover, since we returned just a few days ago ourselves. Thank you for sharing!

January-2007
09-23-2012, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the trip report!

Beach Club Babe
09-23-2012, 09:16 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful trip! We went the week of Labor Day last year and really enjoyed it, but couldn't fit it into our plans this year. I'm shooting for next year though. Do you find flying out of Lehigh Valley easier than Philly? Which airline do you use from there? Did you leave your car at the airport? Sorry for all the questions, but maybe it may be something for us to consider.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the reports

pdrlkr
09-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Thanks for all the great Reports! :smickey: