PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute ADR, WAY TO GO DISNEY!

DisneyDawgette
09-22-2012, 05:51 PM
So, three friends and I are leaving in 18 days to head to the World, and we JUST decided that we wanted to try and do the Fantasmic Dinner Package. We talked about it, but knowing that reservations start being made 180 days in advance, I was sure that I was going to have to harass these poor people until the day that we left. But the FIRST time I called, the wonderfully nice people had one opening at H&V on the night that we needed at the time that I said would be ideal!

Maybe I was just going into this with a pessimistic attitude about our chances, but is it always that easy? Or did I just get crazy lucky? :D

Now I'm going to go dance around and have a magical day like they instructed me to. :yeti:

Lindsey310
09-22-2012, 06:00 PM
Great!!!!!! :thumbsup: you got lucky!!!!

We tried the fantasmic dinner package for the first time this month. I was pleasantly surprised!!!! We loved mama melrose's!!!!! It ended up being one of our favorite meals! And the preferred seating for the show is priceless! The show started at 8:30 and we walked in at 8:15. Sure beats sitting there for 90 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!:mickey:

Have a magical time :pixie:

faline
09-22-2012, 07:29 PM
Congrats on scoring the Fantasmic dinner package you wanted!!

VWL Mom
09-22-2012, 08:28 PM
Good for you, don't you just love unexpected surprises!

CMCTxMom
10-25-2012, 03:07 PM
I have a Fantasmic dinner package ADR for Janurary booked at Mama Melrose's and I've been wondering - is there anything different about that meal, other than them giving you a voucher for seating at the show? Is there an up-charge or anything like that? Or is it just a regular eat-off-the-menu meal?

Gator
10-25-2012, 05:06 PM
I have a Fantasmic dinner package ADR for Janurary booked at Mama Melrose's and I've been wondering - is there anything different about that meal, other than them giving you a voucher for seating at the show? Is there an up-charge or anything like that? Or is it just a regular eat-off-the-menu meal?

It's just like eating there on a regular TS credit or paying out of pocket. Same menu. You just get a voucher at the end that gets you into the back entrance of Fantsmic!

To the OP ... lucky stiff.

Lindsey310
10-25-2012, 08:48 PM

No up charge. If you are on the dining plan, you get an appetizer, entree and dessert. It was delicious. Try the basil pesto gnocchi, it was fabulous :eat:

Airblue1
10-25-2012, 09:12 PM
I noticed the closer to your dining dates the more things open up!! But to get your specific time and date was like Pixie Magic!!! Enjoy the show!!

Pop Centurion
10-30-2012, 04:10 PM
I've noticed that H&V usually still has availability well after the 180 day window. I'm guessing because it's the least favorite of us in the know and others are just unaware of the package all together.

DisneyDawgette
11-02-2012, 02:36 PM
Ha, in the know or not- it's the cheapest. College budgets like cheap. Lol. :)

DisneyorBust
11-02-2012, 04:35 PM
Way to go! :thumbsup: