09-22-2012, 05:13 PM
Me-Vince
DW-Cyndi
DD-Megan
DD Best Friend-Maddy
SIL-Cathy
SIL Fiancee - Ken
Nephew - Christopher

Since we knew last night was going to be a late one we kept the day open for everyone to do their own thing. DW & I stayed at the room for a while to go our pins and the rest went over to DHS. DW & I headed over to Epcot to do some pin trading. We met another pin trader and took a look at each others pins. He had 2 pins we were looking for but we had nothing he needed and just could not work out a trade. Over all we had a good time and made a new friend who is serious about pin trading like my DW. The girls came to Epcot to meet up with us because they wanted to come with us to "Welcome Wednesday's." We made our way up to Atlantic Dance Hall for the event. Fun time as always and just enjoyed being in the A/C since it was hot and humid today. From there we walked through the BW, Swan, Dolphin, YC, and BC checking out their pin boards. Picked up a few hidden mickey pins we needed from the t-shirt series. The rest of the group met up with us at the BC and we made our way into the Cape May Cafe for our 5:30 ressie. After dinner DW, DD, and I caught a bus for DTD and the rest of the gang were heading back to the room to relax. At DTD we just ran into the Art of Animation so DD could pick out a Light-up Box for her collection. This trip she picked out the "Cinderella Castle" Light-up Box, and DW picked up the 4pc. set of "Stretching Room" boxes from the Haunted Mansion. then we caught the ferry back to OKW to sit back and relax ourselves for the evening

faline
09-22-2012, 05:15 PM
You are certainly having a relaxing trip!!

taleasoldastime
09-22-2012, 09:23 PM
The t shirt series was my goal on my last trip. It was so hard to complete! Its a lot of fun though and i was so excited when i finally completed it. Good luck!

January-2007
09-23-2012, 09:59 AM
Thanks for reporting!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-30-2012, 01:40 PM
Thanks for the report

pdrlkr
09-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: