PDA

View Full Version : Password

darthmacho
09-21-2012, 06:00 PM
Is it possible to create my own password here on Intercot? I usually stay logged in, but occasionally I get logged out and have to scramble to find my password. It would be easier to remember if it was something I could make myself. Thanks in advance for the info! :yeti:

SBETigg
09-21-2012, 06:05 PM
I made my own password. I thought we all did. You didn't make your own password, Darth? Go to User CP at the top- then down the side there are edit options. You can edit email and password and change your password there, under Settings and Options.

darthmacho
09-21-2012, 06:48 PM
I made my own password. I thought we all did. You didn't make your own password, Darth? Go to User CP at the top- then down the side there are edit options. You can edit email and password and change your password there, under Settings and Options.

Thanks, I'll try that. I think I got this password way back in the beginning, and just never thought to change it. I also just can't seem to memorize it. :yeti:

darthmacho
09-21-2012, 06:53 PM
Done! That couldn't have been any easier. It only took 5700 posts and 12 years of being on Intercot to get that task done... :blush: