PDA

View Full Version : Need one last TS place

lovin'fl
09-21-2012, 09:56 AM
Here's our (family of 5) schedule, open to suggestions:
Fri 1/25- Fly in, Check in at BCV and go to Epcot (extra PM hours) dinner at San Angel Inn at 5:30
Sat 1/26- AK in morning...lunch at Yak and Yeti and then out by 2:30 or so...Maybe over to HS (low crowds there)...dinner at ????
Sun 1/27- Open in morning (low crowds at AK and Epcot)...Ohana for 5:20 dinner and then over to MK (extra PM hours)
Mon 1/28- Open in morning and Epcot (low crowds there) with Garden Grill (DD-13's pick) dinner at 5:30
Tue 1/29- HS and MK maybe (low crowds there) and then Kouzzina dinner at 8:30 and then off to pack up

DS-15 wants to go to DTD for lunch at Earl of Sandwich. So, no TS at DTD (DH will only make the one quick trip for lunch). Would like 'a la carte' menu place instead of buffet/family style (were booked for Cape May that night, but rather a menu place). I could move Kouzzina dinner to Sat 1/26. Paying OOP and using TIW card. Open to changing up schedule. Also, could just leave off dinner for 1/26 and 'wing it' when we get there. TIA!

SBETigg
09-21-2012, 11:22 AM
I think you're safe winging it. I'm not fond of the TS choices at DHS (though, not bad for lunch and Hollywood Brown Derby might work for dinner). Moving Kouzzina is also a thought, depends on if you want to leave DHS early or not. The ride back and forth adds about forty minutes (the boats are slow, and the walk will take time too). World Showcase isn't that much further and it might be a good time to fit in a late meal at a WS place.

Since you have lunch at Yak and Yeti, are you thinking of a late dinner, or would you consider just grabbing a bite in favor of more time in the park? Otherwise, some of my favorite TS places are:

Chefs de France
Via Napoli
Teppan Edo or Tokyo Dining
Grand Floridian Cafe (a further trek)

DisneyDINK
09-21-2012, 12:10 PM
You could hit the Swan or Dolphin? They are on the way and a short walk from DHS. Maybe Bluezoo an or Kimono's? In the park there's 50's Prime Time if you aren't already overdosed on 'comfort food".

lovin'fl
09-21-2012, 12:15 PM
We were thinking a late dinner (could do 8:30). I thought Via Napoli would be good and I REALLY want to try that. DH is thinking we'll do that for lunch one day, but I prefer not to do TS lunch and TS dinner in the same day (it just eats so much time). My one acception is Yak and Yeti day as that is my fave place to eat. If we just 'wing it' though, we may opt to just grab CS or we could walk in to someplace at whatever park we end up at that night. We could even go back and do Kouzzina that night as a walk in and then cancel it for the last night...might be neat to leave last night open to see where we end up.

bruin1344
09-21-2012, 09:33 PM
walk from DHS over to Cape May at Beach Club. My favorite buffet at Disney. If you want to stay in DHS, I would pick 50s Cafe.

LudwigVonDrake
09-23-2012, 10:44 AM
If you stay in DHS, I would suggest the 50s or Sci-Fi :eat:

Kairi_7378
09-23-2012, 11:18 AM
I'd consider Mama Melrose or the Brown Derby.