DW-Cyndi
DD-Megan
DD Best Friend-Maddy
SIL-Cathy
SIL Fiancee - Ken
Nephew - Christopher
Niece - Crystal
Niece's Fiancee

Today we all took advantage of EMH at DHS. Once the park opened DW headed for TSM for FP's while the rest of us rode RnRC (DW won't go on it :confused:) We rode it 3 times which were all walk-ons before DW got back. Then we all rode ToT twice. We headed over to TSM to use our FP's and then over to Star Tours. At this point DW, neice, fiancee & I walked to Epcot for the Pin Event while the rest stayed at DHS. We had a great time at the Pin Event and got our hands on a few different "Storybook Circus" pins sets that were only available at the event, and also managed a few trades. We also had some time to ride MS, UoE and Captain EO before we had to head back to our room and meet up with our group at Olivia's for dinner. After dinner the kids wanted to swim so we joined them while rest spent the evening at DTD.

faline
09-20-2012, 07:16 PM
The crowds must have been low in order to get that many rides in a row on Rock n Roller Coaster! Pretty cool!!

January-2007
09-21-2012, 05:35 PM
Thanks for reporting.

Dopey's Girl
09-21-2012, 06:19 PM
I'm jealous! I have never been on RnR without a massive line!!

vizsla
09-21-2012, 07:17 PM
I'm jealous! I have never been on RnR without a massive line!!

We have been very lucky the last few trips getting on it multiple times during the a.m. EMH because everyone heads for TSM for FP's.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the report

pdrlkr
09-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: