PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast/Lunch at POR/POFQ?

natstroop
09-20-2012, 10:49 AM
We'll be eating one breakfast and one lunch QS while staying at POR this trip. We were thinking of having one of the meals over at POFQ. For those who have eaten at both...which would you recommend eating at for breakfast and which for lunch? Thanks!

beksy
09-20-2012, 11:14 AM
I would recommend going to POFQ for a meal when you want to eat the beignets! For me, this is breakfast or lunch but some would prefer them at one time or the other :blush: I have eaten breakfast and lunch at both several times and have found plenty of choices...they really aren't that different except POR offers more choices since it is larger. However, seating is crowded at POFQ in the morning so lunch may be the better choice crowd-wise.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-20-2012, 11:41 AM
I'd head over to POFQ for breakfast, since breakfast food is pretty well the same, and then do lunch at POR.

We like the make-your-own pasta at POR, which they don't have at POFQ.

Fastpasssteve
09-25-2012, 10:41 PM
I love the beignets at POFQ. They are delicious, feshly-made raised doughnuts which were made famous at the Cafe du Monde in New Orleans.

AgentC
09-25-2012, 11:34 PM
I would eat lunch at POR. It has a much larger selection than POFQ and I like the seating area better.

My favorite thing at POFQ is the beignets.

#1donaldfan
09-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Take it from someone who knows !!! hahahaa.....I have been so many times to both QS's at both......Breakfast at Riverside, and lunch at FQ.

My reasoning.....

Breakfast is the same at both, while the FQ has some of the best CS food going. I love the shrimp taco, po-boy, whatchacallit....and the beignets are INCREDIBLE !! :cool:

natstroop
09-26-2012, 01:53 PM
It looks like you have some good opinions about both. We'll have to all take a look at the menus and decide which we like better for breakfast and lunch. Thanks!