PDA

View Full Version : Guest Relations Phone Number

disneynarula
09-20-2012, 06:13 AM
Does anyone know how I can talk to a guest relations person who is physically at Walt Disney World? I have a ticketing question about our MYW with dining package and did not have much luck with calling the regular number last night.

faline
09-20-2012, 08:46 AM
I don't think I've ever seen a specific phone number for Guest Relations.

faline
09-20-2012, 08:48 AM
This is what is available from the Disney World web site.

Park Hours
For the most up-to-date schedule, please check the calendar or call the Guest Relations office at (407) WDW-MAGIC or (407) 939-6244 just prior to your visit. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call. All information is subject to change without notice.

Disney Hungarian
09-20-2012, 09:10 AM
I would never trust the answer of one person at a call center. Disney has a very effective way of getting "official" answers.

[email protected]

I have had to use this e-mail several times. They answer promptly and you then have an answer to show a cast member if there are any problems.

disneynarula
09-20-2012, 11:30 AM
I would never trust the answer of one person at a call center. Disney has a very effective way of getting "official" answers.

[email protected]

I have had to use this e-mail several times. They answer promptly and you then have an answer to show a cast member if there are any problems.

Thank you for the information. I just sent them an email.

I was not impressed by the castmembers at the call center at all. It makes me wonder if people take the Traditions training anymore.