PDA

View Full Version : Meet Jack and Sally at DTD Next Week!

Strmchsr
09-19-2012, 04:28 PM
I just found out that, as part of the "Frankenweenie" release promotions, Jack and Sally will be doing a meet n greet at DTD next to the AMC Dine-In Theater during the evenings of Sept 28-30. They will also have special showings of The Nightmare Before Christmas and Alice in Wonderland. No word on exact timing, but for those three days it would be awesome to be there. Jack and Sally are really rare to be out for meet n greet.

Melanie
09-19-2012, 04:30 PM
Jack and Sally are really rare to be out for meet n greet.

Yes, they are! They appear at Disneyland every year, but this is a true treat for WDW. I can imagine, being that this event is at DTD, it will be crowded.

AgentC
09-19-2012, 04:42 PM
Cool. I'm going to be there. Maybe I'll check it out.

amorillo
09-19-2012, 09:27 PM
NOOOOOO! boo. i would so love to meet them! NBC is my number 2 all time favorite movie!!! (behind the original willy wonka) wish i was going to be there! :fit:

IloveJack
09-20-2012, 09:03 AM
NOOOOOO! :fit:

My thoughts exactly when I read this. Why can't they show up when I'm there? :(

FireCricket
09-27-2012, 09:07 AM
We are flying in on Friday - any more info on this?

Do they sign autographs?

My daughter hasn't seen them yet, so she is pretty excited....

thnx,

ryca1dreams
09-27-2012, 01:33 PM
Not to ask the obvious, but is the "AMC dine-In Theater" part of the AMC theater complex. I'm not overly familiar with DTD in general and have never even paid attention to the theater.

Thanks for patronizing me.

Wolf
09-27-2012, 01:53 PM
Not to ask the obvious, but is the "AMC dine-In Theater" part of the AMC theater complex. I'm not overly familiar with DTD in general and have never even paid attention to the theater.

Thanks for patronizing me.

I'm currious about this as well, I don't really spend alot of time in that area, I know where the Harley shop is tho lol is it near there?

ryca1dreams
09-27-2012, 02:00 PM
I just found the answer (sort of) in another post. The location they will be is between the AMC Theater and the Harley Davidson store. Again, I'm not familiar with that area, but I guess that's what maps are for!

Wolf
09-27-2012, 02:09 PM
I just found the answer (sort of) in another post. The location they will be is between the AMC Theater and the Harley Davidson store. Again, I'm not familiar with that area, but I guess that's what maps are for!

Awesome, I can find the HD shop then wander around till I see something, Thanks for the help!

joanna71985
09-28-2012, 09:53 PM
I was there tonight! It took me 2 HOURS to meet them

Melanie
09-28-2012, 10:54 PM
I was there tonight! It took me 2 HOURS to meet them

Yes! Apparently this has been very popular, as I predicted it would be with it being open to anyone.

We've got some pics on our twitter feed retweeted from Cindy (AgentC). She didn't wait to have her pic taken, but got some shots of them.