PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Decorations

GINNY69
09-18-2012, 07:18 PM
Where is the best place to shop for Christmas Ornaments??

Thanks..:mickey:

Strmchsr
09-18-2012, 07:30 PM
The Christmas store in DTD

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-18-2012, 07:52 PM
:ditto: Plan to take enough time to be able to look at all of the choices. We've been able to get some great ones, and some on super-sale at all times of the year!

We've also had fun (although it is smaller) at the Christmas store in MK.

DisneyGlutton
09-18-2012, 08:56 PM
:ditto: Plan to take enough time to be able to look at all of the choices. We've been able to get some great ones, and some on super-sale at all times of the year!

We've also had fun (although it is smaller) at the Christmas store in MK.

:ditto: :ditto:

When I went in Dec 2008, ornaments were a whopping 50% off. I have my fingers crossed that this will be the case again this year. I agree that the DTD Christmas Shop is the best place to look, but don't discount other smaller ones. While the inventory is pretty similar everywhere, it's not exact.

minnie04
09-19-2012, 09:35 AM
I usually look online at the Disney Store. They have a nice selection (until you can visit the DTD store). They still a few things from last year on sale. :mickey:

doombuggy
10-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Where is the best place to shop for Christmas Ornaments??

Thanks..:mickey:
Disney's Days of christmas has the best selection. :D You can find us at Downtown Disney near the bus stop.

figgie
10-02-2012, 06:08 PM
I agree, the Downtown Disney Christmas store is the best!:thumbsup:

Lindsey310
10-02-2012, 06:11 PM
The Christmas store in DTD

This is the perfect spot but we also visited a little christmas shop in Hollywood studios near mama melrose's. Lots of cute things there too:thumbsup:

Main Street Jim
10-02-2012, 10:07 PM
As has been mentioned:

Disney's Days of Christmas (Downtown Disney Marketplace, across from Rainforest Cafe')
Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe (Liberty Square, across from Hall of Presidents, Magic Kingdom)
The Christmas/Holiday store next door to Mama Melrose's (Disney's Hollywood Studios)
There's a store at the Germany pavilion at EPCOT that has a GREAT selection.

I also believe (and can recall) a decent selection at World of Disney around the holidays, as well as at major merchandise locations around the parks and resorts. I *think* the Emporium on Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom gets some stuff, as well as Uptown Jewelers. There's a store in Animal Kingdom (to your right as you come to Discovery Island, heading toward DinoLand, USA), as well as the one just to the left when headed toward Harambe'.

Gator
10-06-2012, 07:24 PM
The gift shop in Liberty Square at MK has some really good Christmas decorations. Not entirely sure that they have'em all year, but I think they do. Probably by Novemeber they'll have plenty of decorations there.

Aditya8100
10-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Bloomingdale's Holiday Shop has a terrific selection to choose from and includes trendy ornaments.Me and my wife visited there last night.Good one taking nice ideas for buying Christmas ornaments from there.

jnfr2424
10-21-2012, 08:03 PM
Add another vote for 24 Days of Christmas we just visited during our recent visit (Columbus Day weekend) shopped and had some personalization done and then shipped everything home takes about a week to 10 days for package to show up at your door in fact ours showed up yesterday (Saturday):mickey:
If anything breaks they are really great about replacing - we have only had one item ever needed to be replaced