PDA

View Full Version : Do we have time to do

Pally
09-18-2012, 05:58 PM
breakfast with Mad Hatter. Our ADR is 8:15am and we will be getting ME back to the airport for a 2:20 pm departure back to connecting flights in Toronto. Does that leave us enough time to eat and get back to POP to catch ME?

faline
09-18-2012, 06:15 PM
If you were seated exactly on time, I would think you could do it easily. If your seating is delayed, you could begin to be cutting in close. Figure that you will be picked up 3 hours before your flight and, if you use Disney transportation, allow 1 hour to get back to your resort.

You might get a bit more wiggle room if you cab back to your resort.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-18-2012, 07:47 PM
I agree with Faline, it should be more than enough time to enjoy breakfast, and then head back to the resort for ME.

Being at the GF, it is easy to get back to the MK and then back to POP, but, have $20 in your pocket in case something goes wrong and you have to take a cab.

But, I think it will be fine ... I would be a couple of minutes early to increase the chance of you getting seated on time.

What a great way to end a trip!

Pally
09-19-2012, 02:16 PM
Thanks for your opinions. I will have plan B (cab) ready to go if they are running late. I do find though the picture taking at the beginning can significantly back things up. This was our experience at the evening sit down. Will they let you by pass that part if you don't want a picture? :mickey:

WDWCrazyKaren
09-26-2012, 03:25 PM
We bypassed the picture in the beginning. You're early enough for breakfast, as they begin seating at 8:00AM. We were seated at 8:00AM this past February, and at 8:15, there was still a very empty restaurant. We saw all of the characters and were still out of there by 9:00AM.

Gator
10-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Get there early. And don't take this as gospel, but I've just missed my ME back to the airport (it left a few minutes earlier than the time listed) and I just caught the next one. I wouldn't depend on that to happen, though. Rush, but do the breakfast!

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Get there early. And don't take this as gospel, but I've just missed my ME back to the airport (it left a few minutes earlier than the time listed) and I just caught the next one. I wouldn't depend on that to happen, though. Rush, but do the breakfast!

Don't depend on being able to "catch the next one". IF there is room you can sometimes do this, but quite often they are booked and there isn't room for you on the next one.

Although I don't think you'll have a problem, if you're running late it would be better to take a taxi back to the resort than to have to take one all of the way to the airport.

faline
10-02-2012, 07:37 AM
Don't depend on being able to "catch the next one". IF there is room you can sometimes do this, but quite often they are booked and there isn't room for you on the next one.

Although I don't think you'll have a problem, if you're running late it would be better to take a taxi back to the resort than to have to take one all of the way to the airport.

I agree!!

Aurora
10-04-2012, 07:08 PM
Agree with all. Once we got up at 4 a.m. so we could make our ME pickup and then sat in the plane at the gate waiting for a family that just got there from the following ME pickup. They almost didn't make the flight!