PDA

View Full Version : Boatwrights Reservation Question

Wolf
09-17-2012, 04:36 PM
Hello all! Your residential panicker here, at 12 days till lift off I have hit a snag, I somehow booked a 930pm reservation at Boatwrights our first night as opposed to a 630pm, now of course there isnt one avail after we arrive until 745 pm and we planned on hitting up a park by then for a few hours that night, my question to yall is should we try walking up to get a table at Boatwrights? We've never done the dinner so I dont know if ADR's are even nessicary. Anyone have any input on the matter? We could def eat elsewhere I just thought it would be nice to have a sit down at almost our hotel (POFQ for us this time) before we jumped right into the trip. What do yall advise in this matter? :mickey:

Itchy
09-17-2012, 05:49 PM
I don't know if it works all of the time, but our last trip we arrived anywhere from 30 min to 1 hr before our ADR time and got seated right away.

ADR's seem to be a good guarantee for a dining reservation but appears to have some ability to be flexible.

I would still check on line to see if anything opens up though.

Hope this helps...:mickey:

darthmacho
09-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Keep calling for availability, but if that doesn't work, it wouldn't hurt to walk up and ask. Worst case scenario, you could eat at Riverside Mill and have plenty of time to get to the park. I hope you get in, I absolutely love Boatwright's. Good luck! :mickey:

Brer_Fox
09-17-2012, 07:02 PM
If you go online, you can make your ADR right on the WDW website and it will be linked to your reservation number. Its pretty easy to do and set up.

By typing in the time you would like to eat, it will bring up all of the restaurants that are available at that time. You can also narrow the choices down by selecting some options. This way it will give you some ideas if you are looking at rescheduling else where.

Checking online gives you the freedom of checking quickly all day long with out needing to call Disney and be stuck on hold.

Hope this helps, and Good Luck!