PDA

View Full Version : Windsor Hills

disneynarula
09-17-2012, 12:27 PM
Has anyone stayed at Windsor Hills?

I am sure each rental condo is different but what are your experiences with the resort itself?

We are staying there for a week before we check into AoA and planning a few days at Disney and some other off property adventures but are mostly looking for a nice place to relax for a few days.

How was the pool?

What are some other activities the resort offers?

We got a really good deal on our rental. We rented from an owner directly rather than use a rental company. I hope it all works out. I will post a report and let everyone how it was afterwards.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-18-2012, 09:41 PM
I'm looking forward to your report!

We've been considering staying off site, and I've only heard good things about Windsor Hills, hope it is all true.

rellinge
09-20-2012, 11:14 AM
We have stayed in Windsor Hills multiple times and love it. Pool is very nice. Infinity entry and a slide. Plenty of chairs. There's also a small theater, fitness room, game room and shop in the main clubhouse. Within the community, there are several nice playgrounds, tennis courts and a volleyball court.

eandrsmom
09-21-2012, 08:51 PM
How far is it from the parks? We've stayed at Bonnet Creek, and have gotten spoiled by how close it is to the parks. We've considered Windsor Hills, but I've been afraid that it may be too far away.

Johnno52
10-02-2012, 07:21 PM
We have stayed at Windsor Hills many times and its an excellent place, clean and safe. It's only minutes from AK (back way) and World Drive is only 5 min from the resort gates. There are lots of shopping and restaurants in the area.
We've stayed there between WDW resort stays. Staying at WDW is still the best while doing the parks however having a Kitchen and living room for longer stays is always more relaxing.