PDA

View Full Version : BLT Views

tigmickey
09-16-2012, 08:06 PM
I heard that there are some rooms at BLT that you can see the MK but have Lake View points. Is there any truth to this?

And if so does anyone know what rooms?

Thanks in advance!

VWL Mom
09-16-2012, 08:17 PM
I've read the the outer north rooms are LV but have a view of MK. These would be even number rooms ending in 06/08/10 starting on the 6th floor.

tigmickey
09-16-2012, 08:19 PM
WOW!!! That was fast!! Intercot Rocks!!

faline
09-16-2012, 08:23 PM
A couple of years back, we had a lake view studio with a clear view of the Magic Kingdom and we were able to see the fireworks from our balcony. Florida mom may have the answer as to what to ask for - this is from a recent trip report:

we arrived at the Contemporary around 4:30. Our BLT 1BR was ready, and we were very excited to find that our requests for a higher floor, even-numbered room were granted. Bell services had taken our luggage, so we moved the car over to parking lot closer to BLT, parked in what we thought was a great parking space (more later) and headed up to check out our room. I will say that the BLT lobby is very heavily scented—seemed to be a theme on our trip—more on that later also. We got to our room to find that sure enough, our “lake view” also had a clear view of Space Mountain and the castle from our balcony! (Hence the request for even-numbered room.) Yay- Wishes from our room—so nice!!

jnfr2424
09-16-2012, 09:28 PM
I've read the the outer north rooms are LV but have a view of MK. These would be even number rooms ending in 06/08/10 starting on the 6th floor.

This is very true Our first stay @ BLT we were in room 1010 and we could sit on the couch and see the MK. We watched Wishes from our balcony on Thanksgiving and the next morning we brought into DVC:thumbsup:

PETE FROM NYC
09-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Right now, we aree at BLT, In room 8014.lake view points. with a view of MK.If my arm was better.I could hit Space Mtn with a fastball. We had the same view from 7912 couple of yyears ago.
These rooms do NOT have the Wishes music piped in.

tjstrike
10-02-2012, 02:40 AM
8210 and 8410 are both LV points with MK view.