PDA

View Full Version : Magical Makeover for the Haunted Mansion

Disney4us2
09-15-2012, 03:28 PM
I just love Haunted Mansion Holiday. It is my favorite. I never get tired of it and can't wait to see it next week.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/09/magical-makeover-for-the-haunted-mansion-at-disneyland-park/

DisneyLandMomma
09-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Me too!! I love both versions but I really like the holiday version! Its just soo fun! :) Going to the Halloween party on Oct 5 but I'm hoping we make it there before then. :)

Disney4us2
09-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Me too!! I love both versions but I really like the holiday version! Its just soo fun! :) Going to the Halloween party on Oct 5 but I'm hoping we make it there before then. :)

We will just miss you at the party. We are going on 10/2. We will be at DL next Saturday 9/22 though. Got to have my HMH fix:mickey:

DisneyLandMomma
09-15-2012, 07:30 PM
I wanted to go the 2nd but we're taking my nephew who just started kindergarten, so the party would be too late for him. I'm hoping its not too busy being a Friday. :/

DisneyGlutton
09-16-2012, 04:40 AM
Going to DL to see this and other holiday decorations is on my bucket list :mickey:

I wonder why they don't do this at WDW? :confused:

Elias1901
09-16-2012, 09:25 PM
I wonder why they don't do this at WDW? :confused:

Especially considering Tokyo Disneyland's Haunted Mansion has a version of it called, "Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare"... TDL's mansion's exterior is *virtually* the same as WDW's... and WDW is lacking themed holiday things. Moreso now considering the Country Bear Christmas Special was canned. Why WDW?? Why!?