PDA

View Full Version : I got in a debate with someone over Pooh Breakfast

wdwluv
09-14-2012, 02:33 PM
Can someone help me out? I got in a debate with someone over the existence of a Pooh and friends breakfast at the Grand Floridian. Does this exist, yay or nay?

AgentC
09-14-2012, 02:40 PM
I don't know if it is called Pooh and Friends but 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian has a character breakfast that included Pooh and Tigger as well as Alice, the Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins that last time I went.

jnfr2424
09-14-2012, 03:06 PM
1900 PF is not exclusive to Pooh and Friends but Pooh and Tigger are there
Crystal Palace in MK is Pooh and Friends

SBETigg
09-14-2012, 03:08 PM
At GF, the only character meals are at 1900 Park Fare. The current character breakfast is the Supercalifragilistic breakfast featuring Mary Poppins, Alice, Winnie the Pooh, and the Mad Hatter. Other characters may appear but are not on the main billing. :) It's not a strictly Pooh themed affair. That one is at the Crystal Palace in the MK, as other posters observe.

JerseyDad
09-14-2012, 03:10 PM
I don't know if it is called Pooh and Friends but 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian has a character breakfast that included Pooh and Tigger as well as Alice, the Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins that last time I went.

....agree it's not "officially" called a Pooh Breakfast....but yes he makes his appearance at 1900 Park Fare in the Grand Floridian. I know this like the back of my hand...because I just had breakfast there 2 weeks ago....and got my annual picture taken with Pooh!! (that makes 10 visits in a row!...it's amazing too, because I wonder what Pooh is drinking in the 100 Acre Wood that keeps him from aging ....because I hate to see my hair getting more grey each time!!;))

...we also were blessed once with an appearance by Peter Pan while at the 1900 PF. He proceeded to crow like a rooster ...and cause several little ones to break into tears!!!