PDA

View Full Version : Do Disney "packages" still include souvenir luggage tags?...

mom2morgan
09-13-2012, 08:39 PM
and if so - do they arrive with our documentation before we go - or do we pick them up at the resort? I think I'll always missing some of my package inclusions, just because I don't know how to claim them. Anyway - I leave Saturday morning and nothing has arrived in the mail yet! What else usually comes in that "documents" package that I'm probably not going to get in time?

Disney Hungarian
09-13-2012, 08:43 PM
I got my package booklet with the luggage tags last week for my upcoming trip on the 29th. The new luggage tags are an awesome 3D Mickey with a red background.

mook3y
09-13-2012, 09:40 PM
I got my package booklet with the luggage tags last week for my upcoming trip on the 29th. The new luggage tags are an awesome 3D Mickey with a red background.

They are very cool! Just got ours too! We also received a booklet of coupons for 100 credit points in the arcade, discounts on fishing, water recreation, spa treatment, $15 at planet hollywood.

KathyMJ
09-13-2012, 10:04 PM
and if so - do they arrive with our documentation before we go - or do we pick them up at the resort? I think I'll always missing some of my package inclusions, just because I don't know how to claim them. Anyway - I leave Saturday morning and nothing has arrived in the mail yet! What else usually comes in that "documents" package that I'm probably not going to get in time?

Your documents were mailed to you 2 weeks ago.
I am sending you an email regarding them.
I actually emailed you on 8/31 to let you know that they had been mailed.
You should have received them by now.

mook3y
09-13-2012, 10:57 PM
Your documents were mailed to you 2 weeks ago.
I am sending you an email regarding them.
I actually emailed you on 8/31 to let you know that they had been mailed.
You should have received them by now.

Have to love Magical Journeys customer service! :thumbsup: :number1: Just sayin :mickey:

Wolf
09-14-2012, 09:03 AM
We got our info booklet with Magical Express stuff etc and our luggage tags were in there, they are red, very cool looking this year ^.^

mom2morgan
09-14-2012, 05:05 PM
Have to love Magical Journeys customer service! :thumbsup: :number1: Just sayin :mickey:

Ahh...but you are underestimating the ability of the Canadian Postal service to screw things up ;-)

Tink1
09-14-2012, 05:42 PM
Ahh...but you are underestimating the ability of the Canadian Postal service to screw things up ;-)

Oh dear, yes they have been noted to do that!

If they are not there yet, I will bet they are there when you return! You will have fresh luggage tags for next trip. LOL

Nanc

Gator
09-14-2012, 09:36 PM
I love those luggage tags. I still have one from my honeymoon trip back in 2002. A little worn, but it makes me think of the good times.

disneynarula
09-15-2012, 04:33 AM
I always get concerned too since we are having our package sent through our APO.