PDA

View Full Version : How Can I Wait?

DisneyFr33k
09-12-2012, 02:42 PM
We go in February. I don't know how I can wait 5 whole months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Tips to pass the time?

DisneyGlutton
09-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Watch a lot of Disney movies!

darthmacho
09-12-2012, 05:51 PM
Coming here was a good start. Obsessively planning your trip is always one of my favorite activities, including making dining reservations, creating an itinerary, and looking up info on the internet. Talking about it is always a help. That's what we're here for! Please, share anything you'd like about your upcoming trip! :mickey:

Gator
09-12-2012, 06:49 PM
See if you can post enough here to get to 2000 comments. It'll help pass a little time.

cather74
09-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Music music music! I listen ton the parks music all day. CDs and Internet radio. I don't even have a trip booked yet cause I'm 7 months pregnant. But I can't wait until the next one!:mickey:

brownie
09-13-2012, 08:59 AM
Visit INTERCOT's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/intercot

LudwigVonDrake
09-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Listen to LOTS of Disney music :mickey:

Itchy
09-16-2012, 08:33 PM
I wish I could say it is Feb when I get my next trip.

I just got back and in such withdrawal I may need to check myself into a dependency clinic for treatment...:medic: See I really do not think that I am going crazy..:crazy:

I guess I will just need to use the peer group called..... INTERCOT....for help...

TheVBs
09-16-2012, 08:41 PM
Look at pictures and movies from your previous trips. Here's hoping 5 months passes quickly for you! :mickey:

Dsnygirl
09-16-2012, 08:47 PM
Live here.... :D

Seriously, being here DEFINITELY helps... read trip reports, post about your plans... check out our You Tube channel like Steve suggested, it's great!!

I like going on Disney's site and looking at their videos and pictures of the resorts, etc... I read their blog posts and watch the videos there, too. I plan & plan & re-plan... and I find menus/recipes online and make a Disney meal every week to celebrate being a week closer. :)

Dopey's Girl
09-16-2012, 09:11 PM
The only thing that helps me is lots of Intercot time! Talking to other people who 'get' Disney really does help. Share your plans, help other with theirs, it all helps pass the time.

Along with the YouTube channel, follow Intercot on twitter. There is always someone posting there too!!