PDA

View Full Version : DME flight mix up

Itchy
09-12-2012, 10:30 AM
We just got back from WDW and had a great time. Like I didn't think I would...

Well when we booked DME with the help of Denise with Magical Journey's ( who is the greatest in my book ) the flight information apparently got messed up. Denise told me that there was another company that was issuing the yellow luggage tags and they were having some issues.

I got my tags via UPS about 4 days before we left. When I checked the flight information they were not even close. I flew down via American Airlines and came back via Southwest. None of the flight information was correct.

Denise advised me to just use the tags that I got since they indicated the resort where I was staying and then double check with the DME desk at MCO.

The DME desk told me that there would be no issue regardless of flight as long as the yellow tags were on the luggage otherwise they would take my claim tickets and retrieve my luggage.

Guess what when we got back from dinner at DTD we had our luggage in our room.

When we went to check in for flight we had to indicate at the DME desk at the resort the flight issue which would have had us leaving about 2 hr before our flight was scheduled to leave. They had to re-adjust everything with a couple of key strokes on the computer.

I just wanted to let you all know in case you have the same issue. Everything was resolved with no problems..

Happy planning... :mickey:

sorry it was so long..:blush:

Wolf
09-12-2012, 11:09 AM
Great to know!!!!! Glad everything worked out and yall had a great time!!!

LudwigVonDrake
09-18-2012, 04:13 PM
Disney is usually pretty good at fixing stuff like that. I'm glad it worked out for you! :mickey: