PDA

View Full Version : Leaving in 17 days, help!!!

Wolf
09-11-2012, 02:06 PM
What am I forgetting? I have done our room, airfare, Magical Express, ADRs, MNSSHP tickets, I have started packing, I just am a total panicker!! Intercot family, what am I forgetting to do/pack/buy/plan for? :goof:

mgmnut
09-11-2012, 02:24 PM
All the major details look good to me!!
lets take a TO...relax... and think about this.

Food - Check
Resort - check
Tickets - check
Airfare - check
Transportation to WDW - check

How are you getting to the airport? have you arranged that? factored parking cost? getting a ride?

Any pets that need caring for? Kennel arrangements, petsitter?

Did you stop your mail and/or Newspaper delivery?

You started packing, do you have sun screen, toiletries, asprin, bandaids for blisters, etc?

Are you prepared hot hot days and possible chilly nights, especially after a day getting so much sun?

Lastly, Do you have an appropriate Mickey Premium Ice Cream Bar Budget? You do not want to skimp in this area!!!

Wolf
09-11-2012, 02:54 PM
:whew: Okay, transportation is covered and my Father is going to watch my puppy, Domino :) I think my neighbor will get my mail, thank you for the reminder to call him though! I think I have all the meds I could need, one perscription I'll need but otherwise I should be fine.

Ohh the temperature thing is a good point, how cool does it get in early Oct? Any reason I'd need a hoodie? I have a light jacket with a hood that I keep with me when I travel just stuffed in a pack. I think I'm taking mostly shorts but have leggings to put on with them if it gets chilly, will that be enough?

I'm working a few extra days the next two weeks to snag last minute mickey bar funds :fingers:

Thank you for the epic list of things to check back on, I appreciate the help!!! :number1:

redstickredhead
09-11-2012, 05:58 PM
I don't post much around these parts, but as I am in the middle of list-making and pre-packing myself (:D !!!) I will list a few things that our Disney family MUST bring each time!:
-ziploc bags
-tide pens
-clorox wipes
-an extra power strip with surge protector for all of the charging phones/kindles/cameras!
-dollar store pop up hampers for dirty laundry
-an over the door pocket organizer for odds and ends
-moleskin for blisters
-gold bond powder for hurty places :laughs:
-a good sense of humor! :D
-a roll of quarters for the laundry room

I swear we need a Tardis or Mary Poppins' bag to fit everything in!

Have fun!!!

faline
09-11-2012, 06:18 PM
- Always pack your patience and go with the flow attitude. It helps things go well!

Since you're going to a Halloween party, do you have costumes?

Bug repellant (It's EEE season so it might not be a bad idea)??

Did you visit Info Central and review the packing list there?

stephicakes
09-12-2012, 06:28 AM
rain ponchos/rain gear? :mickey:

WLGirl
09-12-2012, 08:33 AM
We leave on the 27th and I haven't even begun to start to pack! We are taking the auto train down and everything with that is done. Our packet from MJ has arrived. So now I guess I should at least attempt to start packing huh?

Wolf
09-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Thanks yall! Moleskin had escaped my list as did poncho's, the only upside to going to WDW so soon after Dragoncon is that I can just keep my meds/asprin/neosporin bag packed and just tweak it alittle. :) We are going to do an order through strollers and groceries so we are adding pieces of this list onto our have delievered list.

Nah skipped costumes this year, just going to wear older MNSSHP shirts and might wear some weird looking tights with my normal shorts and tshirts lol only if its cooler though :gator::chick:

Wolf
09-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Sorta unrelated but I didn't want to start another topic just to say OMG I'M GOING TO DISNEY IN 16 DAYS!!!!! It just hit me and I was sitting at my desk twitching and I knew yall wouldn't judge me <3 Had to squeal about it to someone!!!!! *dances*

DisneyDINK
09-12-2012, 10:32 AM
-an extra power strip with surge protector for all of the charging phones/kindles/cameras!

A very good idea! Thanks for that one!