PDA

View Full Version : 9/11--In Remembrance

MNNHFLTX
09-11-2012, 08:57 AM
The attacks of September 11th were intended to break our spirit. Instead we have emerged stronger and more unified. We feel renewed devotion to the principles of political, economic and religious freedom, the rule of law and respect for human life. We are more determined than ever to live our lives in freedom.

--Rudolph W. Giuliani. December 31, 2001.

buzznwoodysmom
09-11-2012, 09:42 AM
It's hard to believe that awful day happened 11 years ago. Still seems so fresh in my mind. Prayers for all those who lost someone on that tragic day.

disneymom15
09-11-2012, 10:08 AM
What a horrible day, I will NEVER forget.

minnie04
09-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Very sad day in history. Prayers to all those who lost loved ones. And to all those who survived as well.

Mousemates
09-11-2012, 10:14 AM
It's hard to believe that awful day happened 11 years ago. Still seems so fresh in my mind. Prayers for all those who lost someone on that tragic day.

:thumbsup:

princessgirls
09-11-2012, 10:22 AM
I will never ever forget!!!!!!

I keep a picture of the towers right on my kitchen window to remind me...life is precious, and you don't know what tomorrow will bring.
Ordinary people going to work, faced with extraordinary circumstances. They are all hero's.

I was recently on the campus of Wheaton College this summer, where Todd Beamer (flight 93) was an alumni. I came across the Todd M. Beamer Student Center. It took my breath away. Todd should be coaching baseball for his boys and enjoying his life. An everyday reminder of that day. One of the thousands of lives taken too soon.

Julie:mickey:

PirateLover
09-11-2012, 11:25 AM
The details of that entire day will be etched in my memory forever, of that I am sure. God bless all who were affected and God bless America.

Dopey's Girl
09-11-2012, 11:29 AM

:thumbsup:

Wolf
09-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Its so scary to think about it, I can't believe its been that long, I remember sitting in my art class in high school and I remember every single detail...Lots of prayers for everyone who has given a single moment of their lives to keep this amazing country together, and for those lost in the attacks, in the service or due to complications of any aspect of the war, rest peacefully, you're all in my prayers.