PDA

View Full Version : Received our vacation book! BUT SOME QUESTION

disneyfamilyforever
09-08-2012, 03:07 PM
Ok In our book it says to just go to disneyparks.com/mobile and register to receive mobile messages from Disney Parks. So here is where I am lost is that the same as Disney's mobile magic? When I go on there I do not see anything about register so I can receive messages. Hope someone will be able to help me. Thanks so much.

faline
09-08-2012, 04:58 PM
When you go to that website, you can scroll down a little bit from the top. On the right, you will see a spot where you can access the Mobile Magic Download for either I-pads/phones or for Android machines. You would need to download that app. Once the app is downloaded, you can sign on with a login and password you have already created on a Disney site or you can create a new login and password to sign in going forward.

Hope this helps.

mom2morgan
09-08-2012, 05:59 PM
Can someone tell me a bit more about this App? I just got my very first ever Smartphone, and I leave for Disney next Saturday!!

faline
09-08-2012, 06:13 PM
The My Disney Experience is a new app. It was originally released for i-phones and is now available for android phones. I just downloaded it myself today so haven't really had any time to play with it but it looks pretty cool.

From what I can see, you can:
* Find out what the return fast pass times are before you even approach the fast pass machines
* Make dining reservations from your phone
* Get a schedule of everything that is happening the park such as whether or not Snow White is appearing, where, and what time
* Track park hours
* Maps of the parks and rides

Like I said, I just got it so haven't really had a chance to look at it yet.

Dopey's Girl
09-08-2012, 07:05 PM
I just deleted the other aps I had for Disney trips this one seems pretty easy to use and does everything I would want it too. I generally only use it to check show times and to check for last min ADR's, but the map functions on this one seem pretty good!