PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Costumes?

figgie
09-07-2012, 01:03 PM
OK, people are always talking about it but now it's time to plan.....I'm trying to decide what costume or almost costume to wear on Halloween Party day? Not one to wear uncomfortable outlandish things and will be at the park having fun all day anyway. I've already done the t-shirt that says "This is my costume" so looking for something that says a costume but not a costume. OK, genius Intercot planners, what suggestions do you have?:mpumpkin:

cuteduck223
09-07-2012, 01:19 PM
my dad and brother are going to be pirates (pirate tshirt, eye patch, bandanas, cut off shorts)

my grandma is going to be a nurse (scrubs with stethoscope)

Other simple costumes we found when we were looking
--incredibles Tshirts with black or red sweatpants
--prison jumpsuit
--thing one and thing 2 (complete with a cute blue wig from amazon)

Just a few ideas for all day park fun and turned costume.

We'll be there in just a few weeks! yay!

lawgirl
09-07-2012, 01:29 PM
Im getting my little boy a pirate costume tshirt...its costumey without being stiff and uncomfortable, and its a step beyond the "this is my costume" tshirt. I saw several adult ones on ebay too. /i just searched for "pirate costume tshirt".

Also, check out "Disney Bound" on Pinterest or google. There are some really creative Disney inspired outfits, that would be more practical than an actual costume!

BugeyedMuggy
09-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Our best costumes for a couple were Roman Senator and a Greek Goddess. Lots of compliments on them and they were very tasteful. We were also pirates a while back. We always go for comfort and taste so not to shock any guests.