PDA

View Full Version : Costumes ideas for 2 little boys

ANG
09-06-2012, 11:53 AM
I can't decide on costume ideas for DS1 and DS2 (ages 1 and 3).

Will your kiddos be dressing up at WDW this October. Haven't decided if we are going to the party or not, but I want them to dress up regardless since we'll be there for Halloween.

buzznwoodysmom
09-06-2012, 01:09 PM
How about Buzz and Woody? My boys loved Toy Story when they were younger, still do actually LOL. They dressed like Buzz and Woody one year and it was super cute.

diz_girl
09-06-2012, 03:45 PM
How about Kirk and Spock? They make costumes that small. My DS5 was Kirk when he was 2 and a vampire when he was 1.

Or they could be a couple of Ghostbusters. I was in a Halloween parade last year and there were a couple of kids dressed up as Ghostbusters.

brownie
09-07-2012, 10:28 AM
What about Wayne & Lanny from Prep & Landing?

lawgirl
09-07-2012, 01:37 PM
I seemed to be obsessed with Pirate costumes, and my whole family is going as Pirates, so my 2YO is going as Jake, from Jake and The Neverland Pirates. One could be Jake, and the other Cubby, Or Capt Hook. I actually am getting him a costume tshirt, just so he'll be more comfortable, but its still really cute. Search ebay for jake and the neverland pirates tshirt. I think its about $8.99. So cute! And my 3 MO girl is going as Tinkerbell.

figgie
09-07-2012, 04:26 PM
My favorite 2 boys are Chip and Dale!:dale::chip: