PDA

View Full Version : Belle and Ariel

Disdaddy
09-06-2012, 08:07 AM
Is Akershus the best character meal to see Belle and Ariel. They're my daughter's favorite characters.

disneykid99
09-06-2012, 09:02 AM
Let me start by saying we have not been to WDW since Fall 2010, so things could changed. We have eaten at that princess breakfast many times. Everytime Belle has been the hostess of the breakfast - she did not walk around the breakfast. Instead you met her first and have pictures taken with her in her big yellow dress. We have met many princesses while eating at the breakfast but Ariel was never one of them. I do not think they say exactly which princesses will be there. We have also seen Belle in World Showcase and Ariel in MK. Have a great time. :mickey:

AgentC
09-06-2012, 09:51 AM
At Akerhaus, there is a photo op with Belle (in gold dress) before you are seated. She does not come to the tables but you may get an autograph when your photo is done. The photo package is included in your meal cost. Four princesses will then come to the table. There is no guarantee which princesses will be there but the most frequent are Snow White, Aurora and Ariel. We have had Mulan , Jasmine, and Cinderella as the fourth.

Other places to meet Belle and Ariel

Magic Kingdom

Belle
Town Hall Theater- Meet n Greet with 3 princesses. Belle is usually there with Rapunzel and Cinderella. Fast pass is available.

Ariel
Adventureland Terrace
Meets by herself and with Eric. I would think her meet n greet will move once The Little Mermaid ride opens.

Epcot
Belle
France
Meets by herself and with the Beast.

Disney Doll
09-06-2012, 10:32 AM
When are you going? Ariel's Grotto and the Enchanted Tales with Belle are part of the new Fantasyland grand opening set for Dec 6th.

Disdaddy
09-06-2012, 10:46 AM
Thanks everyone. We are going in April 2013

Aurora
09-06-2012, 11:07 AM
It's been a few years for us at Akershus but last time we had Belle for photo at front, and then Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora and Jasmine. Believe it or not, it was our youngest son who requested the character meal. :D

Gator
09-06-2012, 12:20 PM
Like other have said, Belle is at the front to greet you and take a photo with you. 3 out of our 4 visits to Akershus have had Ariel as a princess. Only our first trip back in 2004 didn't have Ariel. I'd say chances are really good to see them both. Good luck :mickey: