PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ideas

mook3y
09-05-2012, 01:58 PM
Less than 3 weeks out! :thumbsup:

On the Saturday after we arrive, we have 2 other families with kids that will be joining us.

The plan is to have a note waiting for them when they arrive that is going to lead them on a quest.

My thought is that I will deliver the note in the late morning a couple of hours before they arrive. They are staying at BCV.

Eventually, the quest will take them to the dragon slide at POFQ where they will meet up with our family.

From there, we are headed to DTD for an evening at Disneyquest before they head back to their resort that evening.

None of us will be doing a regular theme park on this day.

Any suggestions for a side trip for their quest to find us at the dragon slide from BCV?

Nothing real time consuming. They don't arrive until around 2:30 pm.

Looking forward to your ideas!

Tigerinvestigator
09-05-2012, 02:14 PM
I would send them walking to the Swan/Dolphin and have them catch the boat from there to DHS where they would catch the bus to POFQ. Maybe leave an envelope at the guest relations desk with their name on it and instructions to go to DHS and catch the bus?:confused:

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Maybe a monorail ride? Take the bus to MK, stop at the Poly for a Dole whip, then walk to the the monorail back to the Epcot station and then the bus to POFQ?