PDA

View Full Version : I am completely worthless...

BrerSchultzy
09-05-2012, 06:27 AM
We leave in 5 days! And I have accomplished absolutely nothing at work lately. All I can think about is this trip. We're close enough for weather reports now (which all look fantastic), and online check-in at POP. The last time I didn't go to one of my jobs was March 12th, and my wife and kids refer to me as "That guy who sneaks in and steals the coffee every morning". I'm looking forward to being in the World, sure...but mostly I'm looking forward to seeing my family during daylight hours. All that combined has led me to this completely worthless waste of an office chair.

Anybody else find their productivity falter in the days leading up to the trip?

CzepielCrew
09-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Just a body in a chair...
I am also that way at least 3 days before.
Nothing wrong with that. Especially when it is Disney

SBETigg
09-05-2012, 09:39 AM
I thought you needed a self-esteem boost. Nope. Just headed to WDW. Happens to us all, I think. My mental vacation always starts a week or so before the physical one. :thumbsup:

tazlikesrobots
09-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Absolutely! I tend to checkout sometime around t-20 days.....:mickey:

darthmacho
09-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Felt the exact same way before our trip. It was on my mind constantly. Now I'm useless again, but it's due to being depressed about being back to reality. Have fun! :(

Lindsey310
09-05-2012, 02:23 PM
We left last thursday 8/30 and the days leading up were terrible! I couldn't concentrate and all I could think about was the trip! And the time seemed to drag even more than it normally does :(

Just keep counting down! So much to look forward to!!!!:mickey: