PDA

View Full Version : Trip report 8/30-9/4

Lindsey310
09-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Arrived 8/30 at pop and some of you may have read post about horrible beds and extra loud noise from pool view room. Facing bowling pin pool, 50s building, on 4th floor. Kids were so loud at night screaming in pool I got no sleep. Quick fix with a fan to drown out noise. Beds were horribly hard causing back and hip pain. Terrible and would not stay here again. Front desk manager offered me 25% off first two nights before getting a mattress change on third day. :(
Hated how you had to bring own towels to pool. Towels and face cloths in room were scratchy.

Noticed some cast members were rude. Saw a previous post about this and can confirm. Two of the CM's were on the boats. One on epcot/resort boat and another on epcot boat through world showcase. Some not rude but not overly friendly either. Manager at pop seemed annoyed with me about complaints for rooms. Also noticed some rides in need of refurb.

I'm obsessed with Disney and these things won't keep me from coming back, however I will think twice about where I stay next time! :mickey:

mydisneygirls
09-04-2012, 11:36 AM
Sorry about your experience with the noice/room/bed. This is one of the reasons I don't stay at value resorts. I know many love the values, but I prefer to pay the extra money to say at a moderate/deluxe.

faline
09-04-2012, 11:45 AM
Sorry your Pop experience wasn't quite what you expected. Hope you still managed to have fun on your trip.