PDA

View Full Version : Vegan at cinderella's royal table

kgoulash
09-03-2012, 09:56 PM
We are having breakfast at CRT and we have 3 vegans in our group, I emailed our dietary request and received a reply that all I need to do us tell our server when we get there. It's a pretty pricey breakfast and I want to make sure we don't just get a fruit plate :)
I also dont want to annoy the restaurant
I've had good experience with Disney for dinners but breakfast is a bit trickier, anyone had experience with this?
Thanks

Pirate Granny
09-04-2012, 07:48 AM
Hopes this helps...don't see any fruit cups !

Entrees
Lobster and Crab Crepes - warm cheese-filled crepes topped with spinach, sauteed lobster, and blue crab meat with a poached egg perched on top and draped in Hollandaise sauce

Steak and Eggs - grilled filet mignon on a mild Chipotle-caramelized onion frittata served with our signature rosemary-lemon roasted potatoes

Traditional Breakfast - scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, and rosemary-lemon roasted potatoes

Healthy Choice - scrambled egg whites, hot ten-grain cereal, green yogurt topped with Castle-made granola, no sugar added walnut-sunflower bread and fresh fruit

Cream Cheese-stuffed French Toast - drizzled with Cognac chocolate ganache served with bacon and fresh fruit

Baked Quiche - goat cheese, spinach and mushroom quiche with a dollop of goat cheese cream served with rosemary-lemon roasted potatoes tossed with arugula, (child's portion available)

Children's Entree
Scrambled eggs, French toast sticks, and a choice of sausage

Beverages
Complimentary refills on soft drinks, coffee, hot tea, iced tea, hot cocoa, Minute Maid light lemonade punch, apple juice, 1% or chocolate milk

MadMadamMim
09-04-2012, 11:40 AM
My sister is vegan and what I've been told is to contact them the day before. Explain they are vegan and tell them explicitly that fruit cups are not ok. You would prefer an actual vegan brrakfast i.e. vegan pancakes stuff like that. We've never had an issue with that.

Dulcee
09-04-2012, 12:14 PM
Some of the restaurants have vegan "sausages" and such as well. They aren't on the regular menus but are often offered when you explain your dining restrictions.

kgoulash
09-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Thank you vegan pancakes and sausage would be great, I'll call a day ahead I think that will ease my mind :)
We aren't eating at many sit down restaurants this trip so I would like to enjoy the ones we do

VWL Mom
09-04-2012, 08:26 PM
I did some searching and found that CRT does have a vegan waffle as does Chef Mickey's. They also have Silk on request. There is also a tofu/potato cassoulet served in MK for breakfast.

Make sure it's noted on your ressie, the person that reported the waffles said the chef came to the table and went over everything with her.

Another thing I found is that Rice Dream and Toffutti is available at The Ice Cream Parlor in MK (just in case you have a sweet tooth)

kgoulash
09-05-2012, 06:31 AM
That was so nice of you thank you I also know there is a vegan cupcake place at dtd yum!
I know Disney is making it easier for different dietary requests
Thanks for all the responses :mickey:

sorarail
09-05-2012, 07:45 AM
I'm vegan and didn't have any problems when I was down there last April. I did end up eating oatmeal most mornings.