PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Nuggets...

luvdiznee
09-03-2012, 05:22 PM
At Backlot Express...! This is good news for me. Though I'm not sure when we will be back, but I just thought I'd post this anyways. :mickey:

Gator
09-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Buffalo Nuggets! Finally, something a little off the beaten path of counter service. Do they sell Rolaids along with them? I'll no doubt need them.

luvdiznee
09-05-2012, 06:58 PM
:eat:

readytogo2
09-06-2012, 05:19 PM
never heard of this .what exactly is it?

Jared
09-06-2012, 05:21 PM
never heard of this .what exactly is it?
Chicken nuggets with Buffalo sauce. Think boneless chicken wings at your local Buffalo Wild Wings or Applebee's.

BrerGnat
09-06-2012, 05:56 PM
I am a big fan of buffalo wings/nuggets, etc. I remember back about 5 years ago, some of the WDW bars had them as appetizers.

Seems like such a no brainer that I wonder why it took them so long to bring these to CS. Very cool. :thumbsup:

Mousemates
09-06-2012, 10:15 PM
I am a big fan of buffalo wings/nuggets, etc. I remember back about 5 years ago, some of the WDW bars had them as appetizers.

Seems like such a no brainer that I wonder why it took them so long to bring these to CS. Very cool. :thumbsup:

I'm a fan too...which makes it strange that I never noticed you couldn't find them at WDW...I guess that since we do sticky wings at Kona each trip that I got my wing fix there...it will be nice to get something with a little heat added to them though.