PDA

View Full Version : Current bounceback offer

hauntedmansiongirl
09-03-2012, 01:08 AM
Hello! I was just wondering what the current bounceback offer is? We want to stay in April and are driving through Orlando later this week. If there is a bounceback for April we could pull in for a night to take advantage of it!

Thanks so much for any help! :mickey:

hauntedmansiongirl
09-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Anyone in WDW right now? Or just back? I know that there is a bounceback for free dining for 2013- just wondered if any dates in April were included? :mickey:

WDW-fanatic
09-03-2012, 05:59 PM
We just got back two weeks ago. We asked about a bounce back offer and were told they were not any bounce back offers. We even emailed Disney when we got back and they called us about it. We were told they are only seasonal and are not always offered.

barnaby
09-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Hello! I was just wondering what the current bounceback offer is? We want to stay in April and are driving through Orlando later this week. If there is a bounceback for April we could pull in for a night to take advantage of it!

Thanks so much for any help! :mickey:

I just got back and the bounceback was for free dining for the fall value season. I know the offer started on Aug 18, 2013, just not sure of th end date.