PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to do some pin trading?

dlpmikki
09-02-2012, 01:52 PM
I'll be bringing some pins for general trading but if there are some Intercottees who want a mini meet to do some pin trading I will bring a few more unusual ones.

Wanna trade? :)

John
09-02-2012, 02:16 PM
If you want, we could probably squeeze it in on the schedule - why don't you take a look at the exisiting meet times and let me know... could be fun.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-02-2012, 02:48 PM
It would be great! My Jessica will be there for sure!

disneydeb
09-02-2012, 03:34 PM
I must admit I have lately caught pin trading fever! :mickey: but since I can't make the meet this year, I won't be able to trade with you. Have fun!

dlpmikki
09-02-2012, 03:48 PM
You heard it from the Master Controller - say you want some pin trading and I'll look at the timetable to see where the MCP may be able to fit us in!

Deb - sorry to be missing you this time!

NJGIRL
09-02-2012, 07:35 PM
I would like to join in on the trading if possible.
How about sometime in the afternoon at the MK?

Mousefever
09-03-2012, 06:49 AM
Everybody, bring your Goofys! I'll be trading on the boy's behalf. We haven't had any Goofys since Jan. 2010, which was the last trip we made to DW. I'll probably have an eclectic bunch to trade.

Amy

TikiGoddess
09-03-2012, 06:54 AM
Ooh, ooh! Pick me!

I'll be looking for park pins, hotel pins, and Figment pins.

Kathy

figgie
09-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Would love to do some pin trading! Chip and Dale are my boys so I'll be looking for them ( but truth be told, I'll have lots of others as well). Anyone out there remember Intercot 5, when some of us were dedicated enough to arrive at TTC at 3 am to wait in line for the pin event and scavenger hunt? I remember the inovative people who set up a massage chair and others who got coffee and donuts for people stuck in line to earn some extra cash . Those were the good old days before they did the pin events at Epcot, inside and air-conditioned! Boy, it was hot that day....weren't you there, Ian, or am I remembering someone else?