PDA

View Full Version : Transportation to Shades of Green

Disney 1985
08-31-2012, 05:13 PM
Any recommendations on transportation services from the airport in orlando? We are going for marathon weekend, and my friend booked us at Shades of Green. There will be 3 of us who are planning on sharing a town car. I have seen several companies advertised on different websites, but so many have such bad reviews, it's hard to choose. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

faline
08-31-2012, 06:52 PM
I would recommend Intercot sponsor, Quicksilver (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/). I have used them personally and have been satisfied with the service.

As an Intercot sponsor, Quicksilver provides resources that allows this site to continue to be the terrific resource it is to all of us who depend upon the information we receive and share here. In deference to that support, Intercot does not refer to competitors of our sponsors.

wdwfansince75
08-31-2012, 07:28 PM
On our last trip, three family members flew in to Orlando, and to save money, used the LYNX bus system...$2 per...from Airport terminal (forget which terminal) to TTC was about an hour....I picked them up at TTC, but the SoG bus runs from there to SoG about every 20 minutes...plenty of room for bags on bus.