PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis- Halloween Attractions

DVC2004
08-30-2012, 05:34 PM
I don't expect I will get much feedback lol, but anyone here from around St. Louis and knows anything about some Halloween attractions?

We can't go to HHN at Universal this year but we live about 6 hours away from St. Louis. Thinking of driving down for a weekend in late Sept or sometime in October and do some of the acclaimed haunted houses with our teen boys. We have relatives we'll see too for dinner one night or something, so it wouldn't be only for the houses (but mostly ;)).

Looking for opinions or info on The Darkness or Haunted Lemp Brewery or Scarepark in Fenton. Or all if you know. Has anyone gone to any of these and would you say they were worth a drive for out of towners?

Altair
08-30-2012, 06:58 PM
The Darkness is supposed to be one of the best in the country.
Creepy World in Fenton I believe has four different haunted houses in one area.
Six Flags also has Fright Fest which is supposed to be pretty good.
:thedolls:

Itchy
08-30-2012, 07:49 PM
They have a lot of haunted house attactions that spring up in Oct. I do not know a lot about any of them but I would do a search for those types of attractions and you should get some ideas.

There is alway the 6 Flags Fright Fest and it is just on the West of St Louis off of I-44 in Eureka, Mo.

Hope this helps... I just don't do those things anymore. Its heck getting old...:)

DVC2004
08-31-2012, 10:40 AM
Thanks guys! I got some good info off the websites too. I think it will be a fun weekend. St. Louis is a great town.