PDA

View Full Version : Club Level at AKL

dreaming of wdw
08-29-2012, 10:04 AM
My parents have booked for October and I would love to hear about others' experiences. :D

TikiGoddess
08-29-2012, 07:21 PM
We have done Club Level at AKL for the last two years. We were going to book Beach Club for something different this year, but we couldn't miss AKL!

The rooms are all on the 4th floor and overlook the central savannah. There are always animals to see. You get turndown service (chocolates on the pillow!) and nice bath robes to use. The lounge is open from about 6:30am till 10pm. There are many offerings -- we had breakfast there every morning, got snacks in the afternoon, and some nights even had a light dinner. One thing -- don't miss the cordials and desserts. Try "Amarula". Trust me.

Kathy

c&d
08-30-2012, 08:40 AM
I stayed there with my aunt last April and had a wonderful time. The only part I didn't like is we weren't on the same floor as the lounge, we had to take the elevator up. That was really a minor inconvenience.

The staff was wonderful and we had a room that overlooked Aursha Rock. My aunt could have spent all her time watching the animals. We enjoyed the food and on several occasions we just ate there. One night we snacked our way through dinner.

By far the best part of staying on club level was the sunrise safari. The CM's who did it were amazing and the breakfast afterwards was very tasty.

ThanxForNoticin
08-31-2012, 12:59 PM
We have had the pleasure of enjoying the Club Level at AKL on a few occasions - ours was via DVC membership. The service and food offerings are outstanding. Anything from a quick snack to something more substantial at times.

And I agree 100% with 'c&d' - the Sunrise Safari is amazing. It's only for Club Level guests. It's an extra cost, but going to see the animals early, along with a really good breakfast, it's worth it. Hope you enjoy your stay!